Chapter 3: Meeting the Boys and telling some of my life story.

Recap: After he caught on to the fact that I'm not handing over my stuff him and the other four boys start following me outside the door and to my surprise a limo is waiting for us.

When I saw the limo I stood there silently. I've never seen a real limo before. I'm also standing there for another reason. I was scared they wouldn't like me. What if they are like my mother and father? I mean why else would boys who look in their 20's want a 13 year old girl. Let's just hope they don't- "Are you okay?" one of the boys asked. He has a plaid shirt and his hair was done in a buzz cut. I just nodded my head. Even though I didn't want him to the boy with the striped shirt took my bag and put it in the trunk. Then we all got into the limo. Limo I hate that word it makes me feel like a snobby rich kid . I am NOT NOR EVER WILL BE a snobby rich kid. "Well, now that we are alone," right when he said that sentence I cringed. Then he continues,"We should introduce ourselves, I'm Zayn."  the boy with the Bradford accent says. Then the curly haired one says," I'm Harry," Then Niall says "I'm Niall but you already knew that," Then the boy with the buzz cuts says. " I'm Liam," And finally, the boy says, " And I'm Superman!" with that every one but me burst out laughing. Why are they laughing so much it makes no sense. "I don't get it," I say so quiet it's barely audible but thankfully Liam, who I'm sitting next to, hears me." Don't worry I'll explain later." He whispers in my ear. He then says "Tell her your real name,". 'Superman' then says "My names really Louis." after he says his real name everybody starts staring at me and i realise that they want me to tell them my name. "My name's Rachel," I say quietly but loud enough for all the boys to hear. "Rachel why don't you tell us about yourself," Zayn asks me. I make a list in my head of the things I love doing and stuff like that. " Well I'm 13 I've lived in the orphanage for 3 years meaning I was ten when I first got there. I have this gold star necklace that I put on everyday and can't live without it because its the only thing I was left with when I came here normally for fun I like to listen to music on the orphanage radio and I was lucky to have it because I love music and I was the only one who listened to it, I like to write songs, to dance and to lock myself up in my room to just think although most of the things I do I do them locked up in my room which I had alone at the orphanage because everyone thought I was strange." I say all that I can and all that I want to say. The boys stay in silence for a bit before Harry says, "Why were you even in the orphanage?" I stiffened up at the memories of what my mom and dad did to me when I was four and continued till I was 10 and they sent me to the orphanage so they, in my dads words, didn't have to deal with my shit. "its nothing," I reply and ignore whatever they day next by putting in my headphones and listen to Kelly Clarkson Because of You.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did

I will not let myself

Cause my heart so much misery

I will not break the way you did,

You fell so hard

I've learned the hard way

To never let it get that far

Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you

I am afraid

I lose my way

And it's not too long before you point it out 

I cannot cry

Because I know that's weakness in your eyes

I'm forced to fake

A smile, a laugh everyday of my life

My heart can't possibly break

When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you

I am afraid

I watched you die

I heard you cry every night in your sleep

I was so young

You should have known better than to lean on me

You never thought of anyone else

You just saw your pain

And now I cry in the middle of the night

For the same damn thing

Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I try my hardest just to forget everything

Because of you

I don't know how to let anyone else in

Because of you

I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty

Because of you

I am afraid

Because of you

Because of you

Once the song is over I rethink some of the lyrics and realize. This song is so similar to my life and what is happening right now.

[A/N] OK lovelies its a long chappie for you guys today because i realized that I haven't updated in forev so ya now I'm updated. What do you guys think happened to Rachel before the orphanage comment your answers and if you have no idea still comment so I know who is reading. bye bye bbys <3 

-ClaraOswald3