Chapter 11: Help and Broken

Once arriving home I took my bags out of the trunk of the car and opened the door to the house. The boys were sitting in the living room waiting for us to return. They hadn't noticed we've walked so we decided to scare them. We slowly walk up behind them, them not even noticing us. "BOO!" We yell. The boys all scream like girls. I looked at the screen and noticed some horror movie playing. Well we were just lucky enough to have them watching a scary movie right when we got here. Me and the girls erupt in laughter. "That was not funny," Zayn says panting. "Yeah it was," El says very much disagreeing with him. "Rachel did you dye the ends of your hair?" Liam asks me. I stop laughing and tense up a bit. Oh no. I hope he's not mad at me. "Yeah?" I say although it sounds more like a question. Perrie quickly says something before anyone can start fighting "I let her." She confesses. Wow I just realized how much I already trust these girls and its only been two-ish days. "Well I think it beautiful." Zayn says. I quietly sigh in relief. Thank god at least he's not mad at me. The rest of the boys agree with him and I sigh but loud enough for anyone in the room to hear this time. "Well I'm going to take my new clothes upstairs to my room" I say. I take my bags and run upstairs to my room. When I get to my room I get the bag with the beautiful blue dress and take the dress out. I sigh. If only I wasn't covered in scars, cuts, and bruises all made from my 'parents' and the other kids at the orphanage. I decide to put it on just for the fun of it.

After I put it on I go to my mirror and spin. I don't look beautiful but the dress certainly is. I wish I was pretty all the other girls I've ever seen are prettier than me including El and Perrie them especially. I sign and stay in the mirrors view for a bit longer then leave view and change out of the dress. I change back it to my normal clothes and started to think, what's going to happen when the boys find out about my past? Or when they find out about my cuts and scars? Will they give me up? Will they keep me and deal with me and the baggage I come with? Maybe they will just give me to El or Perrie. I wonder if they'll start to treat me like my father did. I really hope not. I go back downstairs and sit next to the side of the couch and next to Niall. Out of all the boys he's the least scary. The rest of them scare me. They seem to have more anger which to me is scary. When my 'father' was angry it always ended in some type pain inflicted on me. "So Rachel, do you wanna watch a movie?" Liam asked me. I nodded my head fast not wanting to have him wait. Que bad memory.

(A|N before any part with violence, cutting ect. Im going to write ••*•• which means Warning Read At Own Risk and i'll write those words after the symbol incase you forgot kay.)

*FLASHBACK*

{••*•• Warning Read At Own Risk}

"Slut where are you!" my dad yelled. I was nine and I was bruised but use to the pain and I was all cut up but mostly because of my own doing considering I felt relief through the cuts. I didn't reply as I was at a loss of words. I've been called all these things before but they still seemed to sting and occasionally cause tears to spring around the corners of my eyes. "Dammit answer me!" he yelled out. I winced. Dumb action on my side. He got extra angry when I winced and didn't reply to him so doing both was hell for me. He yelled out profanities and came at me with a Swiss Army knife. I was pushed to the ground and the knife was brought to my forehead. The tears started to flow as he carved the words 'stupid' into my forehead. He brought the knife to my arm and made deep cuts into my skin and then proceeded to my legs and cut around the circumference of my thighs making seven rings in all. Huh. Funny how things turn out I was adopted by five people who two of them have girlfriends. Five + two = seven. After that he left me crying on the ground saying no words beside 'This is what happens when you break rules one more slip up and you'll really get it'

*End Of Flashback*

As I was caught up in the flashback I hadn't realized I was silently crying and tears wear leaving trails on my cheeks that looked like part of a water park on a human body. I rushed upstairs to my bathroom in search of the small piece of metal that caused relief to me. I made cuts that spelled out the words 'help' and 'broken'. In the middle of spelling the word 'help' the door to the bathroom burst open leaving me with a shocked expression.