Chapter 6:Black Star

After I finished painting my masterpiece I took it off the easel and brought it upstairs to my room. Once I put it on the wall I decided to take a shower. I washed my hair and body then got out. Once I got out i put on my black t shirt with a black star and in graffiti letters says 'Black Star'. Then I put my black skinny jeans on. And to top it all of, I put on the same, old black leather jacket.  After I was fully dressed I went downstairs to find Louis and Eleanor having a full on snogging fest, while Zayn and Perrie were being all lovey-dovey. The rest of the boys were watching some movie about toys. Niall noticed me standing there and yelled "NO P.D.A. CHILD IN THE ROOM!" at Louis,Eleanor,Zayn and Perrie. I walked over to them and sat in between Niall and Harry. "What movie is this?" I quietly asked them. I looked at Liam and his mouth was wide open. "what?" I asked him a bit more quietly considering his expression reminded me of my dad and uncle.

*Flashback*

  "Daddy what are you doing," I asked quite loudly considering I was a six year old. All I could see was my dad and uncles mouth wide open. "How dare you talk to me like that, you need to be taught a lesson bitch!" My uncle yelled at me. I winced knowing that it meant more hitting or burning or cutting. "Come here you slut," my dad spat at me. I quickly walked over to him and my uncle because my dad always said 'If you leave me waiting I will hurt you even more' When I got there my dad had a belt and my uncle had a cigarette in one hand and a lighter in the other. Before I knew what was happening I felt a stinging and burning hit to my face. I then felt my uncle grab my arm, pull up my sleeve and then put the cigarette on my wrist. I screamed out in pain but soon felt a cloth become tied over my mouth. He then opened up the lighter ignited the flame and burned my whole arm. '"Turn around" My dad demanded I turned around then felt my dad hit my back repeatedly with the belt.I remember that day like it was yesterday, that was the day I first started cutting

*End of Flashback*

  I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the tears slowly streaming down my face. "Rachel are you okay?" Perrie asked me. "I'm fine," I lied but thankfully they believed it. "The movie is Toy Story," Eleanor told me. I just nodded my head and wiped me tears.

   Once the movie was over Niall was basically begging for food so we decided to go to this place called Nando's. When we got there we ordering our drinks but then when it came to food I told them "I've never been here before I don't know what to get," "I'm ordering for you then," Niall demanded. After all the food was ordered the boys got into a conversation while me, Perrie and Eleanor were just sitting in an awkward silence. "So Rachel, is black the only color you wear?" Perrie asked. "Basically," I replied. "Then me and Perrie are taking you shopping" Eleanor said excitedly. I wonder what shopping's like I've only been shopping once and it wasn't fun going with the headmaster of the orphanage. "Only if it's just us I'd rather not go shopping with the boys," I said. "What's 'black star' mean?" Perrie asked "Well I hear lots of Avril Lavigne on the radio and I found out that Avril Lavigne fans are called 'black stars' so I got some paint and made this shirt," I explained "Cool I haven't heard too much Avril Lavigne but from the songs I've heard I think shes a really good artist," Eleanor told me. "So Eleanor how did you end up dating a goof ball like Louis?" I asked her. "You can call me El, but after I meet him I had a crush on him and he had one on me so after 2 weeks he finally asked me out and now we're here," El explained. "Cool," I say. "Girls time to go," Liam tells us and we get out the door only to be surprised by the paps. 'Oh great' I think to myself and start freaking out cause of the fact that I'm claustrophobic. I feel someone pick me and start freaking out more but then realize that its El. I put my head into her chest until we get in the car. I hear and door open and close and realize we're finally inside the car.

[A/N] Ok guys its still the same me I just changed my user name to 'onedirectionsstar' sorry I haven't updated recently I've been really busy and procrasinating , alot okay so hope you guys like this chapter I cried when I was writing it.                                            -OneDirectionsStar