Chapter 18

A/N

.....*slaps hand on table* I am here to warn chu loves that my mind seriously went in the gutter in the writing of this part. So...chu have been warned. I REGRET NOTHING! Mature content downs below XD

At Demetri's House

I thought I was nervous before..now...it's a lot worse. I just came back from a shower and now Demetri's in there. What to do...what to do?! I gulped.

I guess I gotta go there. We didn't really get to spend our own time together so...

Demetri walked in to his room with the lights halfway dimmed. I noticed he was smiling when he walked into the room, and saw me sitting on his bed with a slice of strawberry shortcake. "What's this all about?"

"Well...secretly I bought a cake yesterday while you were sleeping, and planned to share it with everyone and sing 'Happy Birthday' to you, but.." I slowly trailed off.

"But?" He asked while tilting my chin up to him.

I shuddered. Demetri just came fresh out of the shower with his body still glistening with water droplets. His boxers are low against his hips, and he smells so good. His whole atmosphere is turning me on.

I swallowed. "But I'll spend the rest of the night with you, and sing Happy Birthday to you."

He sat beside me. "There's no need to sing, but spending the night with me is a must, not a choice."

I looked into Demetri's eyes and told him happily, "Happy Birthday Demetri." And kissed him. Demetri was prepared for the kiss, as his tongue molded with mine in sync.

My body began to get heated, and I slowly started to lose my grip on the plate. I broke the kiss panting, and leaned my head on Demetri's shoulder. "T-The cake..hah...taste it."

He took the plate from me and brought a bit to his lips and ate it. "I'm not a real fan of sweets. I occasionally have it once in a while."

"Oh...then the cake! You don't like the cake then, huh?" I asked sullenly.

"I didn't say that. Besides, the cake is about to serve a purpose I've just thought up," he said with mischief. "

He slipped his fingers into the hem of my shirt and slowly said against my mouth, "Lift up your shirt, and keep it in your mouth. Make sure you don't drop it." Kiss.

I lifted up my shirt and held it in my mouth. My body was quivering, just anticipating what Demetri was about to do. "Mhn!"

A cold, smooth texture was being rubbed against my left nipple. Soon, the other one was being done the same. I looked down and saw icing. Demetri placed the cake on the side table, for easy reach.

He licked his lips, and bent down to my nipple. I started to breathe heavily, as I continued to wait. Then, a warm sensation began to surface on my nipple. "Hmm..mhn.."

Demetri sucked in my left nipple and I entangled my hand in Demetri's hair, wanting more. He moved his attention to my right nipple and did the same.

I knew I wasn't going to hold out very long. I can't withstand such a torture and be able to keep holding the shirt. Without warning, Demetri bit my nipple just as he pinched the other. My body shook and I moaned out, "AH!"

Demetri pulled off of my nipple with a smack and smirked at me. "You liked the pain?"

I couldn't look at him, as my face became flushed with embarassment. In this case, I actually do like a bit of pain.

"Hahaha! You are definitely a soft masochist! But don't worry, that's something we can try next time," he said with a wink. He hooked his fingers into the waist of my pants and began to slide them down, revealing my half hard ród. He squeezed my tip through my underwear, and I mewled.