Chapter 11

A/N 

Lmaoo atm im laughing at myself. XD somewhere during the middle of the chapter I thought...this shit is so fucking long...and then it hit me. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS IT's OWN DAMN CHAPTER?!? So now...I've copy and pasted my whole shit like a boss XD. And also...I skimmed over chap 10...was so mad at the errors I made on words. *Facepalm*...yes yes....it pisses me off too T^T. But I always wanna hurry and post so u guys have something to read :3. Legit...DEDICATION XD. Alright...story time :D!

The Story of Long Ago~Shaun's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror, seeing this scrawny maturing 8th grade boy. I already went through the pimple phase, but I still have some lingering blackheads. I sighed and called out, "Janelle, I'm ready!"

"Really? Are you serious?! Aww! But I haven't even picked out an outfit. Uhmm...what color..what color?" I heard a frantic girl say behind the door.

"Eek!"

Crash. Boom. Bang.

"Little sis!?" I cried out behind the door. She's in trouble! I opened the door to see my 7th grade naked sister, holding up her outfit of the day. She looked at me, and I looked at her. She blushed and threw a shoe at me, right on my forehead. I fell backward, rubbing my head. The door closed and locked in front of me.

"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER COME IN WITHOUT KNOCKING!" She screamed out.

I'll admit...I deserved it. I walked outside with my buttered toast in my mouth and waited for my sis. Our parents were rarely home, so I had to take care of us constantly.

"I'm done," a voice whispered embarassingly behind me.

I turned around and gulped.

Janelle, at a height of 5'3, was wearing a beautiful sky blue dress with a black bow on the back. She wore black flats with a small heel on the back. On her, she wore the mustache necklace and ring I had gotten her for her birthday. Her straight brown hair was now curly from the ironing she did this morning. Her chocolate brown eyes looked at me in wonder of what I thought about her outfit.

"Stunning..." I said breathlessly. I internally faceplamed myself. Couldn't I ATLEAST said something more than one word?!

Her pink lipstick smile grew big and she replied, "Thanks. I mean, I think it's a bit too much for the school reunion.."

I grabbed her hand, walking out of the house saying, "It's not too much. Your looking more prepared for it than I am."

Alas, I was not as "beautified" for this reunion as my sister was. I, at a height of 5'9, was in my black jeans, and red Addidas sneakers. I wore a red hat with the black letters of "Brooklyn" across. I ATLEAST tried to look formal, with my white sleeveless t-shirt, hidden under my black suit jacket. I also wore a red bow-tie to sugarcoat it, in case the teachers didn't approve.

As we walk, we see someone flying at a stop sign. He hit with sheer force, enough to dent it. My sister screamed out while I shielded her. The person got up, spit blood on the floor, and casually walked to the person who threw him.

"A-are you okay?" My sister asked out with uneasiness.

The boy stopped walking and looked towards the voice of my sis. He removed his black hoody, revealing blond hair and cold-blooded green eyes. He's my age. "It doesn't concern you bitch."

Yet he has the mouth of an adult. "Oi, don't talk to my sis-" I began to say with malice, until I was knocked to the ground. The wind knocked totally out of me.

He was on top of me, hands wrapped around my neck. And he was choking me at a rapid rate. How..did he reach me so fast? I put my hands around his hands and looked up at him with one strained eye.