Chapter 2

Demetri P.O.V

"Mhmmmnn......ah," I rolled around groaning on my bed, trying to avoid the sun coming from the window.

I sighed, and slowly sat up in bed. I was very disoriented and didn't know where I was. A pair of arms encircled around my waist, and laid me back down on the bed.

"Demetri," a whine came out of my captors mouth.

Ah...now I remember. The sophomore who's been attracted to me for a year now...we slept together.

"Hey..Demetri?" His brown bedheaded hair and sleepy hazel eyes were almost tempting me to go for round 3. Yesterday, he collapsed on me after cumming so many times.

"What is it?" I said with aggravation. Of course, it almost tempted me.

He pouted. "So what...are we...going out now?"

I scoffed, "What exactly gave you that interpretation?"

"Well...because we.." He softly began, trying to hold in tears.

I smiled softly and wiped a tear that came from his eye. I cupped his cheek softly and said, "Your right..we did have sex. So..." I casted my eyes downward to avoid his stares.

He took my cheek in his hand and said, "So?" Very hopefully.

I looked back at him with a cold stare, "So what? There was no love between us. I just calmed your sex-crave over me. Don't you think you should be thanking me, underclassmen?"

"You....you," he said crying and dressing up hurriedly. "IDIOT!! You're just a jackass! At least be considerate of other people's feelings!" He left slamming the door.

I wasn't considerate of his feelings? "Well...." I smiled. I guess I wasn't.

Tch...damn sophomore forgot that this was his house in a hurry. Oh well.

I took a shower and brushed. After, I dressed up in some clothes I packed in case of situations I don't make it back home.(look up Dmmd Noiz and you'll see the same outfit like the cover photo of book. Too much work to write his outfit with detail. Sorry! >.<) It's pretty early..might as well skateboard to school.

At School

I met some of my friends on the way to school and we rode up to the entrance. A familiar small girl with pigtails spotted me, and ran up to me.

"Demetri," she huffed. Probably from running around trying to find me.

"Yo, flat chest," a nickname I gave her after we became close friends, and was accustomed to my teasing.

She blushed hard and said flusteringly, "Demetri, you idiot! I told you to call me Madelyn! Mah-duh-lin!"

So she wasn't used to my teasing. "What is it?"

"The principal wants you..something about the spraypaint in the bathroom."

A snitch. Tch.

I headed to the principal's office w/o saying bye to my friends and heard Erik say, "Ooh...he's pissed."

Damn right I am.