Chapter 13

A/N 

Alright! Another new chapter of "Confused Heart"! So far..Shaun and D..you are surely hated XD. But I will wuv chu, since I made you this way Xp. Yes yes lady gaga born this way probably popped up in your head XD, and if it didn't...now it is ;P. I'm done with my Uncle...cockblock are you serious X'D?

Demetri's P.O.V 

I knew he was gonna scream. That many memories flooding into your mind all at once..the good and the bad. It's too much to process and handle. After Skylar finished his screaming, he fell back on his bed knocked unconscious. I ran up to Skylar about to touch him...until Dark grabbed my arm, stopping me in place.

"Don't," he warned. I shook my arm out of his hand and said with venom, "Why? Why should I TRUST a damn word you say?"

"...Fine then...don't listen to me," he said with finality. "Touch him if you like...see what happens to him."

I debated my options. Should I listen to him, not give a shit, or beat the life out of him once and for all since Skylar can't scold me?

"What'll happen if I do?"

"Skylar and I are one in the same. What happens to him, I already know and see," he said and looked back at Skylar. "At the moment, Skylar's fake memories are deleting. His real memories are coming back in to place."

"If you were to touch him," he warned, now turning to look at me, "You'll break the order of the memories. To be specific, you'll change Skylar. By reversing them, misplacing them, or even forgetting some events. For example...one of the best events to forget is the day he even met and befriended you."

"Skylar can't get rid of me that easily," I said and leaned down to match Dark's level. "And neither will you. No matter what happens, I'll still be by his side."

He grinned and asked, "Even if he hates you after all of this?"

I looked at Skylar, then looked back at Dark with a cocky grin. "Skylar's never once hated me. If he comes to hate me now..." I said, finishing the last sentence off with sadness. "I don't know what I'll do."

Skylar's P.O.V 

..... 

Where am I?

Everything around me was dark. Soon, a bright light illuminated the darkness and I was standing inside a classroom.

"Happy Birthday Skylar!" A chorus of kids shouted.

I looked and saw a ten year old version of me, smiling and thanking everyone in the classroom. "No way.." I said with a smile slowing appearing on my face. "Well, well, well...Mr. Tough guy was quite the little midget!"

A short blonde kid sat in the corner looking at everyone having fun, not wanting to participate. The ten year old me saw him and ran to him, standing at eye level with him.

"Demetri! Why you in the corner?" He asked.

"I don't feel like having fun...this is all stupid," Demetri mumbled while turning away.

He pouted at him saying, "So you'd rather do work than have fun?"

"Friends are not needed when you work. When your having fun in school...you need a companion right?"

The ten year old me grinned down at him and said, "Well, I'm gonna be your companion. Whether you like it or not. Listen to the birthday boy!" He winked at him with a goofy grin as he grabbed his hand, dragging him to the birthday cake. "That's an order."

He dragged Demetri over to everyone and stood in front of his cake.

"Make a wish Sky," the teacher urged sweetly.