Chapter 14

A/N 

Sigh.......school...why are u such a bitch to us students > )- <? Loves, I did not forget about my story! With all these other shits of work in my life XD. WARNING....hurr hurr hurr...there's a naughty scene down there so, you have been WARNED ;)!

Skylar P.O.V 

.....well, not as quite.

I still have some unresolved business to do. I don't want Shaun to still hate me. Even though he pretended to be my friend, I still felt that our friendship was real. That Shaun did actually like me..

I stared at Demetri, still sleeping on the chair beside my bed. I sat on the bed and looked at him. "He really is cute and peaceful when he lets his guard down. Or even when he shows his good side," I softly say as I stroke his cheek. "To think I forgot about you...and the way I treated you was just..." I began saddeningly, and whisper close to Demetri's ear, "I'm sorry."

I got up from my bed to head downstairs, until a strong hand grabbed my wrists. Demetri's awake? "Deme-!"

I didn't get to finish calling out his name out of shock. That strong hand pulled me back and onto him. I sat on his lap, one arm around my waist, and the other still holding my wrists.

"Where did you think you were going?" Demetri's deep voice asked.

"I thought you were asleep..so I-"

"You were going to leave me? Well since I'm not, you have no reason to." He pulled me closer, nuzzling into my neck. "Do you?"

"Well..no but-"

Push. Thud.

"Good." He said while smiling mischievously, after he pushed me onto my bed. "You remember everything now, don't you?"

"I do..." I said cautiously.

"Then...there's no problem if we..?" He trailed off not needing to finish, since we both know what he's asking.

When he asked me that, he stared deeply into my eyes. There's always something when he stares at me. Always having that look in his eyes.

He wants me.

I shuddered slightly and tried to find a way out of my predicament FAST. "D-Demetri...we shouldn't really do this.."

"Why?"

"B-because...." I trailed off.

"Don't want to?" He asked curiously. "Or..." He began, as he traced my face lightly from my ear and across my jawline,"Not in the mood to? Because that can easily be changed.."

He's gonna make me give in.

"What about everyone? I'm embarassed..they'll hear us."

"Stop thinking...it's just me and you."

"I can't stop thinking if I know they're down there Demetri!

"Fine," he said while grabbing my hands. He whispered against my lips, "Then, I'll make it so that you can't think at all."

Door opens.

"Brother! I heard noises downstairs and hope your awa-" Devon begun to say, until he saw our positions on my bed. He stopped talking and looked at us. Demetri loomed over me as my back was pressed on him. He held my hands above my head, while his other hand was on the edge of my shirt. He was about to lift it up, until we both turned to the sound of Devon's voice.

"D-Devon! It's not what you think!" I embarassingly said. "We were just playing a game so..."

"I'll give you two dollars if you don't tell your folks," Demetri said smoothly.