Chapter 3

At School~ Skylar P.O.V

"Hah...hah...ha," I heaved trying to get more air in my lungs.

"Uhm...excuse me?" A small voice said.

I looked down and saw a short girl with pigtails. Maybe...5 feet? One things for certain..she had a flat chest.

"W-will you stop staring at my chest!" She said embarassingly while crossing her arms over them.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you get freaked by your upperclassmen. Ahahaha-"

"I'm a junior..." She mumbled in between my laughing.

A-are you serious? I not only called her flat-chested...but also mistook her for a freshman. I'm past the point of stupidity. Wait..hold on...anyone could've mistook her for a young girl right? I'm not the only one...RIGHT!?!

"You speak pretty loudly for thoughts. And no, your not the only one who's mistook me for younger. But..." She blushed. "You and HIM are the only two who've called me flat-chested to my face...great pervs think alike, don't they?"

"Oi Maddy, at least go easy on the newbie. He doesn't know how things run," a mohawk guy said after coming up from behind Maddy.

"Erik!" Maddy said surprisingly.

"Did you miss me love?"

"D-don't kid yourself," she said blushing with a huff.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder with a goofy grin and kissed her cheek. "That blush says otherwise. Don't tell me your falling for me?"

"I....I'm not blushing..and how many times do I have to say don't kid yourself!" She said while hiding her face in his chest. He looked at me and asked, "What's your name?"

"Sky," I said.

"Just Sky?" He questioned.

"Yeah," I lied.

"Well Sky, I'm Erik and this gal here is Madelyn. If I'm not mistaken, aren't transfer students suppose to get their schedule from the principal's office?" He said.

Shit....I forgot.

Erik smiled and pointed in the direction of the Administrative Building.

"Thanks!" I replied and ran to the principal.

In Building

"Mr. McGee? Mr. McGee, I'm here to -"

As I was about to step into his office to get a schedule, another junior(they can tell they're juniors by the emblem they wear which is a red robin on their collar or underneath the collar. Every class year is a different colored robin)was stepping out as I was stepping in. He was taller than me, which caught me off-guard. I looked up and met cold green eyes staring at me. Great...my first bully at the school.

"Ah! Mr. Woodlock, please come and get your schedule. Mr. Cross! I expect you to behave more accordingly and to not see you back in my office again," he said without looking up from his papers.

"Excuse me," I politely said.

"No thanks...I feel much better blocking your way," he said with a smirk.

"If I don't move," he whispered while leaning down slightly to angle his face close to mine, "What will you do?"

Shit. He's one of those types.

"I said excuse me," I said with irritated force and pushed my way past him. I muttered, "Asswipe." Only for him to hear.

"Demetri," he said with mischief. "Not asswipe. I guess I'll have to teach the newcomer how to address their friends. Objection, fucktard?"

I smiled sweetly at him and said, "Sky, and of course I'd love to learn from a delinquent with those piercings! Don't forget it, Demetri Asswipe."

His smile faltered and he became very serious. "How could I forget? I'll see you in first period...Skylar," he said dangerously and left the office.

The principal was just as baffled as I was.

He coughed and muttered, "Well...if you are ever injured and need immediate help...there are always phones beside the door of every classroom.."

I grabbed my schedule and headed to first period. Just WHAT was the principal's comment suppose to imply!?! Was he trying to make me FEEL better? Cause whoop-dee-doo! I'm feeling much much better. And how....how does he know my first name? Not even the school or my schedule says it so...how?