Chapter 14

I’m very lazy editing word errors and I came to see tons in chap 13. Yeah! The lamest chapter of all the thirteen chapters you are still reading! Hehe!

Jermaine’s POV

Swimming pool.

The dinner last week was awesome. I didn’t know Auric is a daddy’s boy if his father did not tell me he is. That’s what we two talk behind the door and he said he’ll break my bones if I make Auric cry. Kidding. He will not break my bone. I did not tell him though I already made his baby cry in the bed. Speaking of bed and its scene, it feels like years since we first did it. Auric has been busy of whatever he is doing. I mean, I keep asking him what keeps him so busy and he was like, “Jermaine it’s a secret.” And after that he’ll just give me a kiss on my cheek. Ah! If he continue doing that I rather kidnapped him and after that rape him. Don’t let me rape you Auric.

I was in the water floating as I think of my boyfriend till Ryan and others try to drown me.

“Dude what the hell?” I exclaimed running my hair with my fingers as waters dripping on my face. Shortly after they apologized for their fault, one asked me,

“Jermaine are you really dating Auric? The senior gay?”

“I’m not dating him-” I said and they let out a big sigh thanking me for not dating him. How can I date him if he’s so damn busy, right? I see it then that they are against gay people. I’ll give them a briefing.

“I’m his boyfriend.” I said with no revulsion. I’m proud of it as a matter of fact.

“Eww…dude you’re gay? What about the times we all go to the shower room naked?” he exclaimed. I can definitely see the disgust on his face but in any case, I’m cool.

“ Shut up Ryan. I’m only gay for Auric. Not for you. What makes you think I’m going to give you a head!? Wake up! I’m still a guy.” I said as I hit his face with water.

“But-.”  Actually, I don’t know if they really have the best concept of what gay is.

“Okay, listen. You guys have been my friends ever since I join swimming club, right?” They nod as I continue what I’m saying,

“Have you seen any trace of gayness in my body? That’s just a label being attached to the person and you are clinging to that making all of you blind.” I said as I do backstrokes. They follow me swimming to the pool and resume the interview.

“Okay, fine. You’re not gay at all. But what about Auric? Do you think we’re blind as to oversee his preference?” Ryan argued. Hmmm… he has a point. But…

“Not at all. In fact, Auric’s eyes are all wide and open about that issue. The only thing that is lacking with people like you is an open mind and a free disk space.” I said as I push myself up to get out the water leaving them asking themselves of what I just tell them.

I quit one of the subject I’m handling. Auric was right. I should not overdo it. Who am I thinking? God? Now I need to catch with one of my subject or I’ll get an A. Sounds sarcastic? No. I always get A+’s. Always. Speaking of academic matters, Auric once gave me his research paper in History about geisha and got an outstanding A+. He just wowed me by that!

I was walking towards Lisa and friends till they give me a surprised look. What? Is Elmo behind me? Taking a seat, I asked, “Where’s my kitten? We’re not seeing each other these couple of days. I miss him.”

“ He told us not to tell you that he’s in the mall.” Roy accidentally admitted after they see smoke coming from my nostrils. Good thing Roy always slip his tongue.