Chapter 9

What’s up guys! I have so much fun doing this chapter. This is quite long so yeah I’m proud. Woot!Woot!

I love Auric and Jermaine. I love you too! Yes, you. Don’t look at your back!? J the pic is of Jermaine and the song is called Can’t Fight the Moonlight. Hihi! This is my jam! Thanks for reading this! Power hug!  *pom poms up!* lovelove

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Auric…Auric…”

“What do you want asshole!?” he replied with his eyes closed.

“I hate you…so bad.”

And with that, Auric opened his eyes unable to believe what he just said. Auric position himself sideward on Jermaine’s direction as he try to know why.

“Sorry this is not Auric Given.” Auric said trying to mess with him even in that state.

“Oh! Sorry. I thought you were Auric.” He mumbled scratching his neck. Auric chuckles.

Haha! Jermaine is being stupid right now! He didn’t even recognize my own voice. I wish he always get drunk.Is that so selfish to ask?

“ But can I ask you why you hate Auric Given?” he asked as he lean forward to listen

“Auric Given is the first guy that has turned me on. That cute kitten is always in my dreams. Well, sometimes in my wetdreams.” He said while scratching his crotch.

Ah!? Behind that innocent face lies his pervertedness. You know what, I think I’m gonna punch you while I have the chance.

“Continue.” Auric uttered thanking God in his mind that the jerk’s eyes are close coz if not he’ll feel embarrassed to see him blush.

“ I don’t mean to weigh his masculinity but to me, he looks like a girl. Way better than a girl.”

I got that a lot.

“ What do you mean way better than a girl?”

“It’s unexplainable. He just amaze me.” He said rolling to his side of which Auric put a stop because if not he’ll fall face to face with the ground.

“What do you not like about Auric? I’m sure there’s too many to mention, huh?” Auric asked sarcastically now laying straight facing the ceiling.

“Well since I can handle his stupidity and cuteness, I’ll put an x mark to that. The only thing that makes me want to punch him is his density.”

“Density? What density?” he asked now sitting up. He’s trying to make Jermaine tell him but Jermaine is already knock down. So, he just slip the interview away and let the jerk have his rest.

But I still wanna know what density means! Hey! If I remember he already called me dense when we’re at the park. But he said ‘part of your density that is good’. Does that mean there’s a part of it that’s not good? Ah!? System overload. Must. Drain. Brain.

Both Auric and Jermaine sleep together forgetting the blanket.

Jermaine’s P.O.V

I wake up in the morning with a monster headache. Ah!? God! I feel like Zeus giving birth to Athena. Well, in case you ask, Athena sprang from Zeus head not from a woman’s vagina. So, you must have already the knowledge how painful it is.

When I got up from the bed, I found myself half naked only my boxers on. Did Auric took advantage of me in any ways? After washing my face I went to make again cups of cappuccino even though  I can barely walk only to be stopped by Auric.