Chapter 3

Hello guys! I'm back with a new chapter. I was so happy that someone add this story in her library. Do you guys like the cover. It's really reciprocal don't you think. Anyways! The song is called Skyscraper by Demi. Full of heart. The pic is still of Auric. Enjoy you guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auric’s P.O.V

Program proper. Theater room.

Okay I think the rehearsal we did yesterday was crystal clear to me. But how come I forget all the blockings, timings, position on stage, and even wearing a bow? I can’t see the crowd in the theatre for all lights are cast on the stage. But I’m guessing it’s a big crowd with all the cameras flashing lights like stars in the night sky. However, I am not used in the situation since flashes cause me eye irritation and slight dizziness obviously noticed by one of my  co-members.

“Hey are you okay?”

“Huh? Not really.” I said. She sounds concerned until,

“I think so too. You’re supposed to be on the very left corner at the back, if I’m not mistaken?”

“Huh?Yeah. Why?”

“You’re in the middle. Move out butthead.” The nerve of this girl.

“Right. Sorry dickhead.” I hop like a bunny with a triangle in its hand. I grew nervous at that time so to get rid of it a bit I chat the girl beside me.

“I think I’m gonna faint.”

She replied, “Relax. You’re just gonna play a triangle.I don’t think this number will be ruined if you played it wrong. Don’t put too much pressure on you.”

I was emotionally damaged by that. Aside from they underestimated my triangle, they want to make me feel I don’t matter. That I’m a nobody. Bitches. They’ll see.

The conductor starts his conducting thingy as I wait for the right moment to hit my triangle.

Ting!

Oops. That’s  too early. Won’t happen again. Soon I’ve been doing the same mistake all throughout till those near me already are complaining,

“What is wrong with you!?”

I thought I’m not gonna ruin the number. Why is it happening now? And why are they pressuring me? I tried again. And again,

“Oh will you just stop playing!?” the girl I talked a while demanded furiously making her trip from her seat and hold on to the next girl on her right who also falls and holds on to her right and the chaotic domino effect continues. The mob couldn’t be more euphoric from the scene and takes advantage of the mess. I even heard someone shout, “That was wicked!” But of all the crazy things before my very eyes I can only say, “See? I know I can be somebody!?” Oh what am I thinking? I ruin the show. Mrs. Lee will surely kick me out of the club – my only club. Before they could kill me, I get up from my seat and use the emergency exit.

On my way out,Lisa and the gang cornered  and dragged me somewhere else. I found out we were in the playfield.

“Auric you did it again!” Lisa sarcastically congratulated.

“What do you mean ‘again’? That was just the first time!?”

“First time in a row, more to come!” Roy teased. I shot him dagger and he was silent. Ah! The dagger killed him!

“Did you have any idea what on tornation you just did!?” Kate asked like what my mother would.

“Hypothetically, I did not do that.” Hmmm…Is that alright? The jerk’s not around so, why not?  Hey where’s that jerk, anyway?