Chapter 12

So here I introduce to you a forming conflict that will set Jermaine and Auric to a realization that their facing a tough love. It’s just an introduction. So anyways, I hope you like it.

Love lots. XOXO

The pic is of Jermaine and the song is Hatin on the club! Like this song very much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auric found himself waking up in pain with a swelling belly thinking Jermaine must have got him pregnant.

Jermaine impregnated me! He thought silly.

When his mother went to his room after hearing Auric’s tormented scream she anxiously tell him not to go school. But the distressed Auric don’t want to absent himself for he thought Jermaine will surely go curious.

“Mom I would rather come late at school than never.” He said as he keeps on stroking his tummy in circular motion. Then goes Steven standing behind their mom saying,

“Karma dwells to those who do not share pizza last night and to those who give a bottle of sand as a souvenir to his younger brother.”

Last night when his parents got home on their date, Auric gave them a souvenir- for them a couple’s necklaces made of seashells which they quickly love while for Steven, a plain sand inside a brandy bottle which he quickly grimace at.

Surely, Auric did not spend a penny for my souvenir but his ‘precious time’ in putting sands  in it did. Steven complained in his head.

“ Mom I know exactly why Steven massages your back like that and become sweet to you all of a sudden. He wants to ask for an extra allowance. So I suggest not to give him. Don’t be lured mom! He’s just acting!” Auric exclaimed as he quickly foresee there’s a reason for his action. Brothers quarrel.

“Okay both of you shut up. Your dad will give you you’re allowance. Auric, honey just call on me when you’re ready. I’ll drive you to school.” Auric’s mom said as she lays a hand on his forehead.

“And you mister! Daddy’s waiting in the car. Move it!” she exclaimed while slapping Steven’s butt making him trek fast.

Auric’s POV

Mom and Dad didn’t want to leave me alone about the watch I was wearing that evening. I was thinking not to tell them yet about me and Jermaine for they seem happy on their date. I might ruin their moods or something. I don’t like that. So when I’m done with the breakfast and my morning bath, I call on them both. Dad has just arrive though so I get him glass of water.

“So you called us to talk about that watch if I’m not mistaken?” dad said after  emptying the glass.

“I go get another.” I excused as I’m having a second thought of not telling it at all. Why I feel so nervous?

“No. Stay here.” He ordered so I sit beside mom who is opposite to dad just to make sure.

“Auric, honey, where’d you get that elegant watch? You did not steal it, do you?” Mom asked me.

“Mom I did not steal it. It’s a gift.” I defended while fondling the eyes of the serpent.

“From whom?” Dad frankly asked.

“From Jermaine, dad. My boyfriend.” I swear to God I cover my head thinking dad will hit me or something as I say the word ‘boyfriend’

Mom couldn’t be more happier for his son to be in a relationship once again but I don’t even see dad relax a bit of muscle on his face.