Chapter 5

This is the chapter five of my story. Sorry if it’s not lengthy but I still hope you’ll read it. The song is Automatic by Auric Given (Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel) and the pic is of Jermaine. So, here it is, enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Since its Saturday and Auric has nothing to do anymore that is, intentionally not minding his assignments, he puts his sweater on and walks Otley along the streets. He loves to jog in the morning, breathing the clean air in and out as he eyes his cat on the objects he’s aftering. He decided to bring Otley at the pet shop to buy him a necklace.

When he gets in, he was surprise to see Jermaine with his K-9 Oscar staring back at them. They thought Oscar will go after Otley in Auric’s arm but they have mistaken. The two pets  behave themselves  as if they’ve known each other before. Otley jumps off from his arm and initially approach the dog.

“Otley come back here!”

Ignored by his own cat. I’m a failure.

Jermaine also warned Oscar not to bite his cat but he remained as is.

“Hi!” greeted Jermaine.

“Hello.” He replied.  They watch the two different animals play together and both exchange an odd looks.

“I don’t know what to say!? My Otley used to scratch every dog’s face that would after him.”

“And mine used to break every cat’s bones he sees.” They again exchange a quizzical look as they watch Oscar licks Otley. The owner came and like both of them, his heart melts.

“Oh. This is my first time to see a dog and a cat not killing each other.Beautiful. How may I help you?” welcomed the guy.

“Me too. Yeah, I’d like to buy my cat a lace with a bell.” He told him but it seems like the owner too ignored him.

You asked how may you help me and yet when I told you what I came here for, you ignored me!? Ah! I can’t believe this.

“Is this the black Persian cat you were telling me?” he asked excitedly. Auric nodded.

Wow. I can’t believe he remembered what I told him! Moving on with that chitchat, he payed the lace he bought and try not to strangle it around his cat’s neck.

“Otley! You’re so cute!” he wrapped him in his arm and headed the doorway Jermaine being a gentleman opened it for him.

When they got out they walked together not knowing where exactly they’re heading to.

“So, what did you do there?” Auric asked while tickling Otley’s neck.

“Oh! I bought Oscar some vitamins to keep him in shape. As you know, I don’t want Oscar fall twice if he ever have to run.” Auric quickly gets what Jermaine’s trying to say so he shoot him dagger. Don’t make me remember.

“So, where are you going now?” Auric asked.

“I don’t know. Continue walking? You?”

“To the park. You know you should go there so your Oscar have to mingle with other dogs.”

“Wow. That’s the most brilliant idea I remember you have said.” And by that he elbowed Jermaine on his stomach and the latter cough blood.Kidding.

When they were now at the park, they saw many dog owners laying on the grass as they let their dogs play with others. Jermaine already unchained Oscar but the dog seems disinterested.