3-Dinner with the Family

AN: because they're human, I've decided to make Stefan's parents alive and also Elena's. But to keep a little similarity to the TV show, Elena's dad isn't alive.

6 days later

Elena's POV

I wake up to Stefan behind me, his arm draped across my waist and his head in my hair. I could feel his soft smile against my neck and could feel how entwined our legs had become. Stefan's grip around me tightens, informing me that he's now awake. I let out a soft humming sound, showing my content. It's Saturday and thankfully, Stefan doesn't have to go in today, meaning that we're under no time pressure to get up early. However we have to get up at some point since our families are arranging a meal for us all. We're both excited to go since we haven't been able to see them all in a while. I can't wait to see Jeremy again, he's studying art at college at the moment and I'm excited to see how he's doing. I'm silenced from my thoughts by a light kiss on the back of my neck.
"We have to get up soon," I moan. I slowly turn myself around to face him, to see a pout on his face. "But I don't want to get up, I want to stay here, with you." His grip around me tightens, making the thought of getting up even harder to bare.
"And I want to stay here with you and your sexy morning hair, but we have to get up." I kiss his pouting lips with a smile. I kiss him until his pout turns into a smile, and reluctantly make my way out of bed. I don't get very far because suddenly I feel Stefan's arms wrap around me.
"Stef, Stef what are you doing?" I squeal as he lifts me onto his lap, cradling me like a baby.
"I'm going to make breakfast." He says standing up with me in his arms. He carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen. He places me on the counter top, I'm not complaining, I get a nice view from here.
"So, what does my lovely girlfriend want for breakfast?" I feel his hands graze softly up my thighs, his touch feeling so good. Because he's standing in between my legs, I wrap them around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, minimising the space between us. "I'd like you for breakfast please," I whisper against his lips. I press my lips against his, hungry and desperate to taste him. His hands gracefully make their way under my -his- top and graze up and down my back. My hands subconsciously go towards the hem of his t-shirt before lifting to touch his irresistible abs. His lips leave my lips and move down to my neck, his soft kisses giving me a tingling feeling. Moans are escaping my mouth at his touch and kisses. He kisses my sweet spot which over the years he's managed to find with ease. The second I go to pull at the hem of his top, I get a scare by the house phone ringing. On hearing it we both let out a disappointed sigh. Why now? Why does someone have to ring now? He gently places his hands on my sides and places me back on the ground. I peck his lips apologetically before going to retrieve the phone. I'm so glad that it's the phone ringing and not somebody at the door. I'm only in Stefan's shirt with a pair of shorts, so I'm not dressed very appropriately for getting the door.
"Hello?" I answer down the phone.
"Hey Elena, I'm just ringing to ask if you two are still up to coming later?" It's my mum on the phone, I'm glad she rang because we haven't spoken in about a week or so.
"Yeah, of course. We'll be there for about half twelve."
"Okay good, I'm glad. Jeremy's on his way, you'll get to see him too. Oh and I think we'll finally get to meet this mystery boyfriend of Jenna's." I laugh, Jenna's had a boyfriend for a few months now but we've never actually met him, so we're both eager to.
"Can't wait to finally actually meet him, I can't wait to see Jeremy either."
"He said he can't wait to see you either, but I spoke with him and he said that he can stay for a few days. So maybe the two of you could catch up over a coffee or something?" I smile at the idea.
"Yeah, sounds like a great idea. I'll ask him and we'll arrange something," I say.
"Okay, I'm going to go. I've got to actually start on the food, I'll see you later!"
"Okay, see you later. Bye!" I say before we both hang up. The second I put the phone back I feel those soft, gentle arms and hands return to my waist.
"Have I ever told you how hot you look in my shirts?" His breath on my skin feels so amazingly good.
"You may have said something once or twice," I giggle as I feel him kiss my neck. I love moments like these, they're very limited at the moment so when I get them I treasure them. Next thing I know I'm being scooped up and held in his strong, protective arms.
"What are you doing?" I giggle at his playfulness so early in the morning.
"Like I said, I'm making my girlfriend breakfast," he says placing me down on the countertop again.
This day has only just started but I can tell that it will be an amazing day.