Chapter 24

Hey guys. Again, so sorry about the absence. Things have been going on and stuff. Anyways, here you go! I decided to make it extra 'good' as my apology haha.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

====================================================

Chapter. 24

T R E V O R

"Is Tracy okay?" I asked Nate as soon as he came in the door. He paused for a slight second, and looked at me almost confused as he slipped his shoes off.

"Yeah," he muttered, furrowing his eyebrows. "She's okay now."

I just nodded my head, watching him take his hoodie off to reveal a black t-shirt. Then, I noticed a bunch of purplish marks on his neck that obviously had to do with why he was gone so long. I frowned, and headed into the kitchen. I could hear Nathen trailing behind me.

"So," he began when I opened the fridge. "What did you do today?"

I raised an eyebrow, taking out two cans of Coke. I gave Nate a weird look, and closed the fridge with my hip. "Really, Nate?"

"What?" He asked, playing dumb. I placed his Coke on the counter, and watched him pick it up and open it, the sizzle from the can echoeing throughout the room.

"Are you going to...break up with her at all?" I asked, softly, staring into his eyes. Nathen sighed, and stared at the floor, holding the can in his hand.

"Trevor, honestly, I don't know what I want," he muttered. "I honestly don't."

"Yeah, I know," I rolled my eyes, feeling slightly irritated.

"So, how can I break up with Tracy? I don't know if I...if I even want to," he whispered, avoiding eye contact. My eyebrows shot up in disbelief, and suddenly I glared at the boy standing infront of me.
The boy I'm insanely in love with, the boy who I would literally take a fucking bullet for.

"Okay, well, I understand," I said, trying to keep my voice even. My eyes didn't leave Nate's, and he frowned deeply at me.

"Trevor, don't--"

"Honestly, dude, you fucking dick face," I snapped, suddenly letting all my anger explode from the inside. "Are you seriously that fucking selfish, Nathen?"

Nate flinched, and gave me a confused look. "What the fuck, man?"

"You suck, you know that?" I slammed the can on the counter. "You fucking suck, Nathen. Seriously. Do you have any fucking idea how much I love you? You stupid bastard. I'm fucking in love with you, I have been our whole entire lives. What the fuck is Tracy? Huh? She's just a girl who you've known for three years."

Nathen's jaw dropped, looking at me in shock. Yeah, my cheeks went insta-red as soon as all those words came out of my mouth. Good going, Trevor. You stupid gay idiot.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Nate," I rolled my eyes. "I didn't mean to say all of that shit." My face felt as if it were on fire from embarrassment, and I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Nate just stood there, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Trevor."

"What?" I snapped, stubbornly.

"Calm down," he said, a bit hesitant as he blinked. I narrowed my eyes, my fists clenched tightly at my sides as I marched toward him angrily. Nate's eyes widened, but before he could do anything I grabbed the front of his shirt and slammed him into the wall roughly.

"Trevor!" He grunted, wincing at the sharp hit. I grabbed onto his shirt tightly, and leaned in.

"You're a fucking asshole, Nathen," I growled in his face. "You really are."