Chapter 16

My favourite words on wattpad:

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

:D LET THE CHOIR SINGGGGGG.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

========================================================

Chapter 16.

T R E V O R

"Did you see his face?" Luke glanced at me as he drove, the corners of his lips tugged into a satisfied smirk.

I sighed, and leaned back into the car seat. "I don't know why he's being so bitchy lately."

When I looked at Luke, he rolled his eyes at me. "Seriously? Are you retarded?"

I raised an eyebrow, not answering. Luke sighed.

"Don't be oblivious, Trevor. Nathen is jealous. Definitely, one hundred percent jealous. Whether it's because he wants you for himself, or because he just doesn't like me. Either way, he's jealous. Even I could see that."

"You think so?" I questioned, looking out the window, watching all the trees and buildings we've passed.

"I know so. Don't be an idiot. This isn't a cliche gay drama. Don't act like you're unsure of everything. You kissed Nathen, and he kissed you back. NO straight guy would have taken things that far."

"He said he was just 'trying something out,'" I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck. Luke snorted.

"Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit."

As taken back by Luke's words as I was, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Nathen actually being jealous. Was that kiss seriously affecting him? I pursed my lips, and felt my cheeks heating up.

Was I starting to affect my bestfriend?

Luke chuckled, and he kept glancing at me. "Wow, dude you're so whipped."

I rolled my eyes. "I know. Fuck my life."

"Well, honestly I think this might turn out the way you want. You know, this happens all the time."

"What does?" I asked, looking at him. Luke was keeping his eyes on the road, but he still had a cocky smirk plastered on his face as he drove.

"How did you realize you were gay, exactly?"

Biting my lip, I ran my fingers through my hair as I thought about it. "Well..." I trailed off, watching as we drove by a McDonald's. "I guess I was just never into girls. Never. Hell, when I came out of my mom's vagina I was screaming bloody murder."

Luke looked at me wide-eyed, then we both burst into laughter. It's funny though, because I wasn't even joking. My mom told me a million times that she was thought I was dying or something.

"That's kind of the same thing with me," Luke shrugged. "But, I was never sure. I didn't just want to jump out and confirm I was gay without actually knowing, you know?"

I nodded.

"I swear I was attracted to girls for a period in my life, or I thought so. But then this one night at a party in like, the 8th grade we were playing Spin the Bottle."

"Oh I see what happens here," I snorted.

"Yeah, basically. I had to kiss this guy named Cameron. And, well let's just say it wasn't the same as kissing a girl."

"Well no shit," I rolled my eyes. Luke chuckled, and when the light turned red he stopped the car.

"You know, a kiss is a big deal if you actually are attracted to someone. Nathen has never experienced anything other than with girls. And how do you know he's never thought about guys? I'm sure every guy has at least some time in their life."