Chapter 20

Honestly, as a reader myself I hate when authors take long to upload. I despise it, and the impatience and frustration is so real it makes me want to hunt down the authors and eat them. Yes, eat them.

So, as an author, I am very sorry. Please don't kill me...or eat me for that matter. Wattpad is honestly a huge part of my messed up life -- although at the same time, I do actually have other things going on. Believe me, when I don't update a story it makes me so paranoid and upset lol. So cut me some slack guys! LIKE REALLY *FALLS DOWN TO THE FLOOR AND STARTS CRYING*

 SO. GUYS. LET'S MAKE WMGDK EXPLOOOODE.....or not.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

===========================================================

Chapter. 20

N A T H E N

"So Nathen," Mr. Larson cleared his throat. I was out with Tracy and her parents for dinner. "How's the team doing?"

I gave him a small smile. "We're doing pretty good. We won the last game, which is pretty good." I mentally rolled my eyes at how awkward I was being. I mean, obviously it was pretty good that we won, you fucking...faggot.

Mr. Larson chuckled. "Yes, well, I would assume so. Did I tell you that I used to play football back in highschool?" Tracy rolled her eyes, and gave me a sympathetic look. I just smiled smugly.

"I don't think you did, sir," I said politely. "But did you really?"

"Yes," he said, smirking while glancing at Tracy. "I was the Quarterback. Man, you should have seen me back then... Right, Cecilia? Tell them."

Mrs. Larson chuckled and nodded her head, her eyes twiling in amusement. "Yes, he was pretty hot back then."

Tracy groaned. "Mom, come on."

Tracy's parents started laughing, the both of them tilting their heads back. Tracy and I exchanged a look, her looking embarrassed while I just found all of this amusing. Once a month, Tracy and her family go out to dinner and they always insist that I come. Yes, insist.

To be honest, I originally had plans with Trevor before I remembered about the dinner with Tracy. Trevor and I were supposed to go to the mall. No, it is not a date...calm down. Just two friends. Two friends who are very attracted to each other. Well, one of them is just really fucking confused -- AKA me.

When I told Trevor I had to cancel on him, he got kind of pissed. But I mean, at the same time if I were to cancel on Tracy because I wanted to hang out with Trevor...she would be even more pissed. She's my girlfriend, anyway.

Yeah, your girlfriend. That's why you're sneaking around behind her back with a guy, right?

"Fuck off," I mumbled to myself, totally not realizing I just said that out loud.

"Sorry, what was that Nathen?" Mrs. Larson smiled, looking at me curiously. I just cleared my throat and shrugged.

"Nothing, uh I said.. Soft. Yeah, um..this napkin is soft," I said quickly, casually touching the napkin while smirking at her. Tracy's mom chuckled, and shrugged.

"Well, at least we know you're very observant of things," Mr. Larson chimed in. "I like that."

"Aha, well thank you sir," I said, my cheeks heating up. Oh man, why do I always have to embarrass myself infront of my girlfriend's family? Honestly, I didn't even want to be here. I know that's bad to say, but seriously. I really wanted to hang out with Trevor today...and every other day. Despite the fact that we got some thing going on, or whatever the fuck it is -- he's still my bestfriend. Personally, most of the times I'd rather hang with him than my girlfriend.