Chapter 11

Hey my beautiful doopsie whoopsie poos. So, I'm actually really shocked at how good this story's doing! When I started it, I didn't expect it to be this liked by you guys! BUT YAY. I AIN'T COMPLAINING.

I GOT THE CAST UP. WELL...majority of it anyway.

JSYK. Francisco Lachowski is going to be playing Trevor (he is soooo sexxxy omg). Obviously if you know who he is, you would know that Francisco is from Brazil and has an accent (which is adorable)....but yeah just forget about the accent because Trevor's Canadian lol.If for some reason you don't like the cast I picked, that is totally fine. You can imagine the characters however you want. The cast I picked is just a random idea, or the closest similarities to what I pictured the characters as.

VOTE/ C O M M E N T/ LIKE/FAN/COMMENT/COMMENT <3

===============================================================

Chapter. 11

T R E V O R

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

I groaned out loud, burrying my face deeper into the pillow while my head throbbed. Oh crap. Crap. This is just perfect. My head literally feels like minature gnomes are drilling holes into my skull, and my eyes were still shut because I was too tired to open them. I wanted to sleep forever, but I wanted this fucking torture to go away. And I'm hungry as fuck.

This is the thing about drinking: It feels great while you're doing it, but the next morning you always regret it. Always. Aside from that, the fact that I can't remember anything from last night was really getting to me, too. What happened last night?

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned, rolling onto my back with my arm across my face to shield my eyes from the brightness in the room. It's way too bright in here. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly cracked them open to look around, and realized I was in Nathen's room. I let out a sigh of relief, and slowly sat up. Well, at least I'm here and not in some random slut's place.

"It's about time you get up," I heard Nathen say, and I looked up to find him standing in the doorway dressed in grey sweats and a white t-shirt. "It's almost one-thirty."

"Shit," I muttered, running my fingers through my hair. "Dude, I can't even remember shit."

Nathen pursed his lips, and leaned against the wall. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," I sighed, rubbing my face. "Seriously. The last thing I remember is talking to these random guys. I don't fucking know."

"Oh," Nathen whispered, and when I looked at him in confusion he slowly walked over to the bed, looking hesitant. Rolling my eyes, I pulled the blankets off of me and widened my eyes when I saw I was in my boxers.

I stared at Nathen for a moment, noticing his weird expression as he sat on the edge of the bed. Crossing my legs, I scratched the back of my neck and smirked at him.

"What crawled up your ass, fairy?"

Nathen flinched, and looked at me. I couldn't help but notice the obvious dark shadows under his eyes, and I snorted.

"Man, you look like shit," I laughed, ignoring the pain in my head as I leaned against the headboard. Nathen shrugged.

"Yeah?" Nathen rubbed his eyes. "I couldn't sleep."

"Why?"

"Um...it's nothing. I don't know, stressed out?"

"Oh-kay..." I trailed off, not taking my eyes off of him. "Wanna give me a summary of last night?"