Chapter 9

FINALLY MY WRIST IS BETTER. DO YOU REALIZE THE STRUGGLE WITH LIVING WITHOUT THE HAND YOU USE ALL THE TIME? Yeah well, never going to try flipping off my bed any time soon aha.

Well hopefully the plan I have for this story right now is good. So I guess continue reading my little lovelies :)

**IF YOU ARE MISSING CHAPTER 4, OR UNABLE TO READ IT....IT'S BECAUSE WATTPAD *COUGHS OBNOXIOUSLY* DECIDED TO MAKE IT PRIVATE FOR SOME REASON.  SO I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO BE ABLE TO READ IT IF YOU GET MY DRIFT AHA**

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

===================================================================

Chapter 9.

N A T H E N

"Dude, you sure know how to throw a good party," Steven yelled over the loud music, slapping Declan on the back. Declan smirked and shrugged his shoulders before taking a sip of his beer. Steven's right. The place was literally packed -- people were everywhere, and although Declan's house was humungous I still feel like all my personal space is gone.

I could literally feel the bass from the music thumping on the floor, and it was so loud it was practically messing with my pulse. People were sweating, grinding all up on each other and it was kind of hard to see because the lights were dimmed. Someone even brought a coloured ball light so different flashes of colours filled the house.

"Where's Trevor?" I shouted, looking around in my attempt to look for him. It's hard to see someone in a dark room when they're wearing all black. Steven started to follow my gaze, and after a good minute or so we finally gave up.

"I don't know, man," Declan said, frowning. "He just disappeared."

"Probably getting busy," Steven winked. "You know our boy, he's just doing his job."

I bit the insides of my cheeks. Yeah. That's just Trevor's job, fucking girls and throwing them away as if they were useless trash.

Suddenly someone jumped on my back, scaring the absolute shit out of me and causing my drink to go flying. Cursing under my breath, I saw that it was Dave who nearly gave me a heart attack, and went over to slap Declan on the back.

"Hey fags," he grinned, chuckling at me when I glared at him.

"Dave, seriously watch my back!" I said, rubbing my shoulder. "You're fucking fat."

"Nathen!" Dave mock-pouted, putting a hand on his heart. "I'm not that fat!"

We all started laughing, the alcohol making things seem a bit more funnier than they actually were. I wasn't even drunk, just a bit tipsy I guess. At first I was planning on getting absolutely wasted but then I decided not go. First of all, Trevor's going to get fucked up, and so I need to keep an eye of him.

He gets pretty....weird when he's not sober.

BUT IF ONLY I COULD FIND HIM.

Suddenly, I heard the guys cussing, and when I looked over they were glaring at something. Confused, I followed their intense gazes and my eyes widened.

"Yo man, what the fuck are the Berlocks doing here?!" Steven snapped, gripping onto his drink. "Who said they were invited?"

Declan sighed, and scratched the back of his neck. "I don't even know. I just hope they don't fuck shit up like last time."

"Fuck them!" Dave snarled, rolling up his sleeves as he glared at the group of Berlocks talking to some girls. "They need to leave." He started storming to them but I grabbed his arm, pulling him to a stop.