Chapter 1

Sameual's P.O.V.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Ugh. I dont want to get out of bed. That means I have to go to a new school in a new town that I barely even know.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sameual Patterson. I am 18, I have blonde hair and chacoal colored eyes( so basically my eyes are dark brown making them look black). I am about 5'5. I am gay and i was bullied at my last school and when my mum found out she demanded that we move. I didnt mind. I didnt have any friends in the first place.

I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I love my new room. It has a walk in closet, and an en suite. i turn on the shower and wait for it to be at the temperature that I like and jump in. I do my shower routine and hop out. i walk to my clost and pull on black skinny jeans and a white v neck. I pull a black blazer over it and add my white supras and spike my hair up a little.

I run down the stairs grabbing my bookbag on the way down. I grab and apple off the counter on the way out the door. I make my way down the sidewalk to the school. When i get to the school there is an attractive guy leaning up against the wall smoking a cigarette, acting like there is not a care in the world.  I have always admired those kind of people.

I make it to the office and walk up to the receptionist that looks a little too dressed up for school. Likes seriously you should not wear clothes like make you look like a slut around a bunch of horomonal teenagers. When i get up to the desk she looks up and her eyes widen.

"Well hello there. And whats your name?" She said with a wink at the end. Ew gross.

"Uhm my name is Samuel Patterson and i am new here."

"Oh yeah i heard we would be getting a new student but i didnt know he would look so hott." Ew seriously she needs to stop flirting with me.

"Can i just get my schedule please?"

"Yes of course." She goes through a drawer looking for my schedule while i look around the office. I notice the same guy from outside sitting in one of the chairs waiting for something. Suddenly the principle comes out of his office and calls him.

"Zayn you can come in now." He stands up and walks emotionless into his office. Hmm Zayn that name suits him.

"Here you go Samuel. Here is you schedule you locker number and combination. And here is my number as well."

"Thanks but i dont need this." I hand here back her number. "Sorry im not interested in people who dress like sluts to go to school. Im also not interested in girls. Bye." Her jaw drops as I turn around and walk away. Once i get into the hallway everyone is just staring at me. I dont know if its because Im new or if its beacuse of what i jsut said to the receptionist but i just put my head down and keep walking to my locker.

IT ISNT VERY LONG BUT MY HAND HURTS SO I HAD TO STOP THERE. PLUS I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.