Chapter 6

After we pulled away from each other everyone was staring at us in shock. Zayn just smirked. I was just confused as ever. 

"What did you do that for?" I asked.

"To show everyone that you're mine." Zayn shrugged. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I look down at our hands and smile.

"But I thought you wanted to wait." I said while looking up at him.

" I think i waited long enough. Besides i have been wanting to walk up to you when you were at your locker and just kiss you. Now i can do that without anyone looking at me weird." He explained.

"People are still going to look." I sta

"Let them." He replied and pulled me towards the school. I'm still confused as to why everyone is looking at me. "Babe I gotta go to class but ill see you after." He kissed me and walked away to his next class. I walked towards my locker but didn't quite make it there. I was pushed down onto the floor. As I fell I heard laughing. I looked up and seen a couple of guys standing above me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the faggot." The one guy spat at me causing everyone else to laugh. he started and continued to kick me in the ribs. After several excruciating kicks I was sure that my ribs were broken. The bell rang and they scurried to class. I tried to get p but fell due to immense pain. I eventually got up and opened my locker. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and immense fear ran through my body. The footsteps suddenly stopped behind me and a hand was placed on my shoulder. I flinched away from the hand and turned to face the person. I was somewhat relieved to see Zayn standing infront of me.

"Samuel, why did you flinch away from my hand?" Zayn asked with a worried expression.

"Uh n-no reason." I reply while biting my lip.

"Samuel I know that you're lying. Now, I ask you again, why did you flinch away from my hand?" Zayn demanded.

"Uh there was this guy and he-he uhm...he kicked me several times in the ribs after pushing me down." I replied while looking at the ground.

"Did he say anything to you?"

"No but he called me a faggot." I looked up at Zayn, He had a look like he was going to kill somebody. "Zayn calm down I'm fine."

"No you're not." As he said this he poked me in the ribs making me wince in pain. "See you're not fine. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"No Zayn. We haven't even got through the day. At least wait until after school."

"Fine but right after school I am taking you to the hospital no matter how much you don't want me to." Zayn replied while sighing. "Now let's get you to class before you get a detention. Don't want that now do we?" Zayn seemed calmed down on the outside but on the inside he probably already killed like 3 people.

*After school*

I was standing at my locker getting my stuff quickly so they wouldn't see me. I have managed not to run into them at all, but I had a feeling thati wouldn't be so lucky this time. As I slung my bag over my shoulder my locker door was slammed. I moved away from my locker only to run into a body. I looked up and seen the same guy from this morning.

he smiled and then began to talk, "I forgot to introduce myself earlier, my name is Louis but you may not call me Lou." I moved past him and started walking out to the parking lot. I was roughly grabbed and pulled back. I was whipped around to face Louis. "You don't walk away when I'm talking to you got it?" I could only nod. I was slapped making my head turn to the side.

After being hit multiple times he pushed me onto the floor and started kicking me all over. After about 20 minutes he finally stopped, spit on me, and then walked away. I am in so much pain I couldn't move so I curled up into a ball on the floor and just stayed there crying. I heard footsteps but I didn't dare move to see who it was.

"Samuel?" Zayn's soft voice rang through my ears. I looked up through my tears and seen his worried expression. I tried getting up but I just groaned and fell back down. Zayn hurried over to me and helped me up. he carried me out to his car and carefully placed me in the back so I wouldn't have to be pained to sit up. He got into the drivers side and looked at me. "He hurt you again didn't he?"

"Y-Yes." I stuttered out.

"What's his name?"

"He said his name is L-Louis." I stuttered at his name. Even just his name scares me. I look at Zayn and see him tensed up. "Are you okay?"

"Samuel, Louis is my friend."