Chapter 7

I couldn't say anything because I was too shocked. I was frozen. Those 5 words ran through my head over and over again.

"Samuel please talk to me. I didn't know it was him. If you want I can stop talking to him. In fact I will because he cannot just do that to the person I love. its wrong. I'm sure that he knows that I'm gay so why would he hit you. Maybe because you look fragile.." I had to stop him before he would say something he regrets.

"Zayn." I tried to calming him down but it didn't work. I placed my hand on his thigh making him stop talking immediately. "Zayn I have a question, you said that you love me was that true?"

He blushed and nodded his head , looking down in embarrassment. I blushed as well and sat up and reached forward and pulled his chin up to face level. "Its nothing to be ashamed of. I love you too Zayn." He smiled and looked back towards the parking lot.

"Ok lets get you to the hospital. You need to get checked out." I didn't bother to object because it wouldn't matter anyways . I lied back down and enjoyed the peace until we got to the hospital.

*At The Hospital*

We were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to tell us the results. Finally we hears the squeaking of a door.

"Well you have 2 broken ribs and your bruises should heal up in a couple of weeks. For your ribs I suggest you rest for a couple of weeks. You're free to go now." The doctor walked away and Zayn pulled me up. Getting up was harder then I thought it would be. Zayn wrapped my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my waist.

We got to the car and he drove to his house. When we got to his house he helped me to his room. He gently set me down and helped me take off my shoes.

"Zayn I'm only slightly injured I can do it myself." I told him.

"But I want to do it. You're my boyfriend and I want to take care of you." He replied causing me to blush. He kissed my lips pulling away his lips brushed mine as he talked. "I love when you blush, its so cute." I couldn't take his teasing so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine into a passionate kiss."

We pulled away gasping for air. "I love you Samuel." He said while gasping for air.

"I love you too Zayn." I replied. He gently set me down on the bed and cuddled me before going to sleep.