Chapter 5

*1 Month Later*

It has been a month since Zayn and i have started dating. I havent told my mum yet but i think she is getting suspicous. Whenever i come home from Zayn's she always asks lots of questions. Over the course of a month i have learned alot about Zayn. I learned that he loves to draw, he also lives by himself becuase he is 19. Nobody at school knows that we are dating. Zayn said that he will announce it when he is ready. I'm completely okay with that.

I normally walk to school everyday, so that's what I'm doing right now. I was brought out my thoughts by the beeping of a horn. I look to my right and see Zayn. I was confused.

"C'mon babe hop in."

"Aren;t you worried someone might see us?"

"That's the point." I get in his car really confused. As soon as I'm buckled we headed off towards school. WE pull into the parking lot and everyone is staring. Its nothing new for me. Ever since the first day when i told off the receptionist everyone stared. Zayn parked and i got out. I started walking towards the building but Zayn had other ideas. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him causing me to crash into his chest. I loooked up and he was already looking at me Zayn leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips in front of the whole school.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I ADDED 3 CHAPTERS AND MY HANDS HURT. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.