Chapter 4

Zayn sat back in his seat and started the car. The ride to his house was silent. I didnt know what top say to him.  My mind kept replaying the kiss. I could stiil feel the butterflies swarming aroung in my stomach. I wonder if Zayn felt them too or if it was just me. Great not i sound like a lovesick teenage girl. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my thigh. I tensed at the feeling but soon relaxed realizing it was Zayn. I looked up realizing the car stop. The house was normal sized and rundown. Zayn got out of the car and opend the passenger door. I gave him a sly smile and took his hand gettting out of the car. we started walking until we got to the front door. Zayn unlocked the door and dropped my hand walking into the house. I hate to admit it but once Zayn's hand left mine, my hand felt cold.

"Babe are you just gonna stand there or are gonna come in?"

"Huh, oh yeah sorry." I walked inside and closed the door. "Zayn?"

"In here." I followed his voice to the kitchen. He stood at the stove with a pan o fboiling water in front of him. I sat on the stool by the counter. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out ot see a new text message from my mum.

From: Mum

Where are you at? I went to  school To pick you up and you werent there.

Oh crap! I forgot to tell my mum that ui wouldnt be home until later. I quickly texted her back and put my phone away. I look up and see Zayn sating at me intently. I shift uncomfortable in my seat.

"Who was that?' Zayn asks curiously.

"My mum. I forgot to tell her that i wouldnt be home until later." I explained.

"Oh okay. Well are you hungry?" Zayn asked. Right when i was about to protest my stomach growled. "I guess that answers my question then." He chuckled. My face turned beat red in embarrassment. "Hey dont hide you face. You're cute when you blush." His words made me even redder if that was even possible.

Zayn grabs my chin making me look up into his chocolate brown eyes. They were so mezmerizing, everytime i look into them i cant look away. Our faces started moving closer to each other. Our lips attached together and i felt sparks anf butterflies for the second time today. The kiss was slow and passionate. Zayn's hands were on my face holding me in place like he was scared that if he let go i would disappear. We slowly pulled away from the kiss gasping for air.

"S-

Samuel can i ask you something?" Zayn mumbles.

"Of course." I reply.

"W-Will you be m-my boyfriend?" I was shocked i couldnt form any words so i just nodded.  He smiled real big and pulled me into our first kiss as a couple.