Chapter 9

Walking into school, me and Zayn got weird stares. I looked down and continue to walk. when I hear that voice my heart races.

"Hey Zayn." Louis says.

"Don't talk to me Louis." Zayn hissed. His hand squeezed mine harder.

"Why? What did I do?" Louis asked completely confused.

"What did you do? You beat the fuck out of my boyfriend. He went to the hospital because he was so bad. He has bruises all over his body and to make it worse he has 2 broken ribs. So are you really gonna be standing here acting like nothing happened at  all." Zayn hissed.

"Well he deserved it." Louis screamed.

"Why did he deserve it? Huh? What did he ever do to you?"Zayn questioned.

"He's a gay faggot that should've never been born." These words hurt. I pulled my hand out of Zayn's and ran to the bathroom with tears streaming down my face. I finally reached the bathroom and ran into a stall. I could hear Zayn calling my name but I didn't stop. I locked myself inside the stall and slide down the wall. I hear the door open and Zayn call my name. I got up and opened the door only to see Zayn kissing some girl. I closed the door and cried even harder. I heard the door close and a knock on the stall door.

"G-Go a-away." I managed to get out.

"C'mon Samuel come out." Zayn said through the door.

"No go kiss your girlfriend."

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked confused.

"I saw you kissing her a few minutes ago. Its obvious you want her more then me. So go to her." I hissed.

"Babe she kissed me. I only want you." Zayn reassured. I opened the door and seen that he was telling the truth. I ran into his arms and sobbed. "Hey babe its okay stop crying."

"Why what he said was true. I am a gay faggot and I should die." I manage to get out between sobs.

"No, no, no. Don't say that. There is nothing rong with being gay. And you do not deserve to die."

Zayn's calming vouce rang through my ears.

"Okay I believe you."