RECAP

Chat Noir is intrigued with Marinette, after "saving" her from the Evilistrator. Him, as Adrien Agreste, had never gotten close to the pig-tailed girl, due to her never being able to form a sentence around him. So instead he tried getting to know her as Chat Noir. Marinette seemed to be more , comfortable, around Chat. As time goes on, they start to form a bond, which leads to Marinette and Adrien also growing closer. But once Chat/ Adrien realize that he feels very strongly about Marinette, he gets confused, and doesn't want to betray Ladybug, who hes had loved for quite some time now, who is ironically Marrinette. They keep their identities hidden from each other, until one day, Marinette soon realizes that the boy in the magazines, is the same boy behind the mask. After awhile, there is a new visitor that makes their way into this crazy story. They soon address themself as "Peacock." This new addition gives Ladybug several, severe injures with their assassin skills. Chat Noir hurries and tries to protect His Lady, but it's too late. This is where Chat Noir learns that Ladybug is actually Marinette, when her transformation wears off. Miraculously though, the bluenette is still alive, and is taken to a hospital. Between the day visits as Adrien, and night visits as Chat Noir, Peacock makes their way into Marinette's hospital room. Secretly, this person hides cameras in the girl's room, in order to keep tabs on Ladybug. Why would she do this? Well, coincidentally, Adrien's mother who had left for a long time, shows back up at the Agreste Estate the same night that Marinette is ambushed by Peacock. Oh, but then again, this wasn't a coincidence at all. No, it wasn't, and that's because Peacock and Mama Agreste are really the same person.
__________________________
There, recap is done! I hope the suffices as a good enough recap. All the important events are here, anywho, I'll be uploading the actual story chapter later tonight! The long wait is finally over Ladies and Gents, now that it's summer, be expecting the updates to be coming, and for the end of the story is near!

Thank you for reading, bye-bye!! 🐞🐱🐞