Patching Up the Past

The next few days were strange, but a week later I woke up in my room, I was so confused and stressed out. Like I didn’t know how to feel, I was so conflicted on what to think. On one hand he is still the same guy I always liked; on the other he is this completely different and irresponsible guy. I feel like he is a bit of a stranger now; do I really know the truth? Is he lying about more stuff? What if he is like secretly addicted to drugs or something? I just think he lost my trust.

I slid out of bed and headed downstairs where my dad sat at the dining table. I was wearing my red ‘Dope Swag’ T-Shirt and my black fuzzy shorts, as I sat cross legged at the table.

“Good morning dad” I smiled hiding my frustration.

“What has got you so confused and frustrated?” he asked.

“How did you know?”

“I lived with your mother and 5 sisters; I know a thing or two about girls.”

“Okay, well…have you ever had someone tell you something so shocking and it makes you think they might be hiding something else?” I gulped.

“Well it depends on what they did? Is it something big that will greatly affect you or is it something they did by accident? Did they mean to do it? It all depends on what happened. That’s all I can say” My dad said wisely.

“Wow that was great advice, thanks dad!” I said hugging him before racing upstairs. I quickly got changed into a black superman muscle tee, white shorts, white converse, and put a ‘Jake the dog’ snapback on my long wavy brown hair. I did a little makeup to make my green eyes pop and then headed out to the guys house.

I knocked on the door and Wes came out of the house,

“Ashley…” he muttered surprised.

I went in and I kissed him, I slung my arms around his neck and full on kissed him.

“I’m sorry Wes, I should have not been so skeptical. I should have not let this get in the way of my feelings. I’m sorry for doubting, I got lost in thinking too much I forgot how I really felt. I should not let one little mistake from your past ruin our relationship. The truth it I really do like you Wes, and I want to be with you” I smiled after pulling away from the kiss.

“I want to be with you too, you are my one and only Ash, you really do make me feel like no other girl has ever… In love” he whispered kissing me back.

“I’m just happy this is over with, all the drama has finally settled” I smiled through our kiss.

***********************

Hey Sorry its super short! I just want to say Thanks a ton! I hope you like the story and there is only about 3 Chapters left :'(

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy my story!

Peace out Shipsters!