Don't Forget Me Again...

Short Chapter sorry!

*******************************

Around 8 the guys drove me home and I sat down beside Keaton in the back.

“Did you enjoy coming over?” Drew chuckled.

“Yeah it was fun, we should do this again sometime” I replied.

“Hey you should come over tomorrow, unless you have plans?”

“That would be awesome, and no I have no plans, completely free!” I smiled as Wes looked over his shoulder from the driver’s seat.

“Here’s my phone, punch in your digits so we stay in touch” Wes said handing me his phone.

I punched in my number and placed his phone down beside him,

“I already got your number; you gave it to me yesterday” Keaton smiled giving me a playful shoved.

We pulled up to my house and I waved goodbye. I flashed a quick smile before heading back inside.

“Hey Dad I’m home!” I called slamming the front door.

“Hello honey Ben is here!” he called as Ben walked down the spiral stairs.

“Hey Ash how was meeting the band?”

“It was so fun they are so real, perky, hilarious, and just awesome! It was so fun, they invited me to come over again tomorrow!” I giggled remembering the day.

“Oh uh I was going to ask if you wanted to go see the Hollywood sign with me…”

“Oh Ben that sounds like fun, but the guys were going to take me tomorrow after supper…”  

“Whatever, go have fun with your friends” Ben sighed heading towards the door.

“Hey why are you leaving I just got here?” I asked confused.

“Well I have been here for 3 hours waiting for you to get home, text me when you’re free. I just wanted to spend some time with you, since we hardly got to.”

“Don’t worry Ben, I will make it up to you” I said pulling him into a big hug.

“Stay strong girl, I will miss you, see you soon” he smiled kissing my cheek.

“Bye Ben” I smiled.

I went back up to my room and got ready for Bed, I grabbed my phone and texted Wes.

‘Night Wes, see you tomorrow’

Instantly he replied,

‘See you tomorrow beautiful; by the way we’re going surfing so bring your stuff!’

I plugged in my phone and dozed off.  

The next morning I woke up around 9am and got ready, I tied my messy and wavy light brown hair in a ponytail and left my face bare. I felt confidant since I really did not even need foundation because I would hardly ever breakout. Thanks to all the face washing and face masks my mom made me wear. I put on a purple and white based baseball t-shirt and my blue short shorts. I brushed my teeth, put on my purple VANS. I tied up my brown leather bracelet my friend Dana had made me before she moved to Europe. I remembered Dana and how she had once dated Ben while in grade 7, it was funny but they stayed best friends anyways.  

I headed down to see my dad had left a card on the table,

‘Got called into work early, see you later and text me if you are going to be home for supper~ Love Dad’ I smiled and grabbed my small leather bag and hung it over my shoulder. I then texted Wes telling him I was ready to hang out whenever they were ready. 5 minutes later I headed back upstairs and got my bathing suit, I had completely forgotten about surfing. Then Wes had texted me back saying he was outside, I smiled and ran down the stairs locking the door behind me.

“Hey Wes what’s up?”

“Nothing just excited to go surfing! Have you ever been?” he questioned.

“Oh me, the New York born and raised, the one whose mother tried to turn her into a high class snobby bitch? Ha, she took away my skateboard and threw it away. If I even bought a toy surfboard she would have killed me.”

“I was just asking…” He muttered.

“Sorry Wes! My mother is just to controlling she brings a bitter taste to my mouth even when just thinking about all the things she has done” I said lowly.

“Hey no problem, just relax, you’re in Cali now” he reassured me beginning to drive.

“Thanks…” I mumbled looking out the window.