Beach Day!

Harry:

"Come in love! The waters fine!" Harry shouted from the ocean in front of you.

"I told you, I'm trying to get my tan!" You applied your tanning spray and put your headphones in.

"Come on! It's my only day out of the week and I want to spend it with you! It's not that bad." He laid down next to you and pulled you in to him.

"Harry! Don't start this, at least not here!" You slap his arm and walk down toward the water.

You were half way down the sand when you felt two strong arms wrap around you and pull you down to the sand. You felt a pair of lips touch yours and you relaxed. After about a few seconds he pulled back.

"So... You want to go in the water nooww?" He gave you a cheeky smile and a small wink. Let's just say you guys didn't leave for a while. ;)

Niall:

Niall was finally back home and you wanted to do something special for him. You decided to take him to the beach!

"Niall honey, go get your bathing suit on! I'm taking us to the beach!" You smiled and gave him a light pat on the back.

"Where is the beach babe?" He asked from your room.

"A while away, but it's my treat!" You laugh.

"Sure. Okay. I love treats." He winked and you scoffed.

"That is not what I meant turd." you said. It was about a two hour ride but it was worth it.

You and Niall could not keep your hands off each other. He grabbed you from behind and swung you into the water.

You came up, "Niall! Seriously?" he swam over and gave you a big kiss on the cheek.

"yes, seriously."

Louis:

"Babe put the cooler in the car!" you shouted from upstairs.

"I cant." he stated.

"and why not?"

"Ummm.... because... just come here." you finished putting your bathing suit on and walked downstairs.

"What happened?" you asked Louis who was bent over and holding his foot.

"Well, you see... I kind of had an accident." he pointed to his foot.

"I see that, what did you do?" you point tonality chair and he sits in it while you examine his blue and purple foot.

"I was trying to pick up the cooler but I forgot that I had just washed my hands and my hands were still wet and then I slipped out of my grasp. sorry babe. I ruined today." He looked down.

"No you didn't Louis. I dont care where we are I just want to be with you." you lift his chin and kiss his lips.

"now lets get you to an emergency room." you pat his foot and laugh as he grunts and gives you a glare.

Liam:

"I think I wanna marry yoooooouuuuu!" you and Liam sang the last note of the song.

"Do you want to get married Liam?" you ask shyly.

"Of course I do Y/N! Why did you ask?" he looked at you and back at the rode.

"no reason... we there yet?" you look around to find a beach to your left.

"Yay!" you rush out of the car and run to the water. Making Liam carry everything.

"Its beautiful!" you sang and jumped in the water.

"Not as beautiful as you though." you heard Liam scream from the shore.

"just get in the water Liam!" you say and go back underneath the water.

A pair of hands grab your waist and lift you and you wrap your legs around his waist. He pulls you in for a kiss and pulls away.

"I love you." you say.

"I love you too Y/N. And when the time is right, i would love to get married to you. Only you."

Zayn:

"Please come?" you ask Zayn.

"Fine." he says and goes to the bathroom. He comes out in his bathing suit.

"Better?" he asks you.

"Way!" you grab his hand and pull him to the backyard to the beach.

"Lets go have fun! Its your only day off Hun." you remind him. He smiles and holds your hand all the way down the water.

"its okay. I'm right here." you assured him.

"its cold!" he exclaims and runs back to the house.

"so much for a beach day huh Zayn?" you shout so he can hear.

"Sorry babe I love you but no I cant." you get everything and go back inside to watch movies and cuddle. Well maybe some other things too;)

A/N:

sorry I haven't updated in a while I am caught up in school. I am on like three sports teams at the moment solo yeah..

thank you for everyone who is reading and voting! I love you all.

thanks lovelies!

xx