Not the author's first note

oh hey look I'm doing another one 

Okay so this one is d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶  probably not as important as the other author's notes but I put so many p.s' (which is latin for 'post scriptum' because I totally didn't google it) in it that it didn't even count as a p.s anymore so I decided to write another one to update and give more in for ma ti on! 

So idk why I thought this was necessary but I just wanted to talk about the pictures above the OS'. Basically, a lot of the time the picture will show what the character is wearing! If I don't describe it in the writing itself, then just look at the picture! It will also almost always be likely to be from the manga, because I just find it really pretty c: 

Another thing I would like to talk about is the amount I will be posting. Apparently (imagine that in a really sassy and sarcastic tone) I have to go back to school soon and do school work and homework and shit, so expect less from me.  I will  still be active a lot though,  but maybe not constantly posting. However, completely ignoring that last sentence,  I do have 2 drafts right now so don't expect me to be gone! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to know when I uploa- wait that's not right. 

~ spicynishiki

(p.s -wow what I surprise I have done one of these- I think I might have Haise as the pictures for author's notes from now on he's just so adorable and such a dork I love)