Chapter 36

It was about 9:30 when Tiffany arrives at the school gate. Knowing that it was going to rain, she was smart enough to buy an umbrella and was safe from the heavy rain that was going on. After getting off the taxi, Tiffany walks quickly to her dorm building. There, she saw someone that she didn’t expect to see, Donghae.

“Tiffany.” He called, standing up from sitting on the sofa in the lobby of the dorm building.

“What is it?” Tiffany asked, though not interested in what he has to say.

“I’m actually leaving by the end of this week, and want to say goodbye.” He stated.

“Oh, well good luck to wherever you’re going.” Tiffany said with a smile.

“Actually, besides that I also wanted to talk to you about Taeyeon.” He paused, waiting for Tiffany’s reaction.

“I don’t want to hear it.”

“It was my fault. I told her to leave you. I challenged her to her own feelings, saying that the only reason why she’s treating you better is because she feels guilty and pities you.” Donghae stated lowering his head with guilt. “You should let her explain.” He added.

Now Tiffany finally understands what Taeyeon was trying to tell her before. “But if she didn’t have doubts about her feelings, she wouldn’t have done so.” Tiffany argued.

“Well, it’s up to you to decide. I guess I’m leaving now. It was nice knowing you Tiffany.” He stated then walks up the stairs to his dorm.

Tiffany too, walks up stairs back to her dorm after Donghae left. Once she enters the room, she can hear Yuri and Jessica giggling inside.

“What are you guys doing?!” Tiffany asked seeing how they were both on Jessica’s bed.

“It’s not what you think!” Yuri exclaimed. “We’re just sleeping…together.”

“Nothing else.” Jessica added

“Right. Whatever.” Tiffany said then sat down on her bed.

“Yuri, your phone is vibrating.” Jessica stated pointing to Yuri’s phone on the desk.

“Thanks.” Yuri replied and picks up the phone. “Hello, ahjusshi?...Oh, Taeyeon? I haven’t seen her today…hmm you can’t call her? I’ll try to find her for you. Don’t worry too much ahjusshi. Ok, bye.” After hanging up, Yuri stood up and goes through the bathroom doors to her room. After a few seconds, she came back. “Have you guys seen Taeyeon?” She asked.

Both Tiffany and Jessica shook her head to Yuri’s question.

Hmm, could she still be waiting for me? Tiffany thought. Nah, I doubt it, it’s raining heavily outside, who would be so stupid to wait.

“Args, she’s not picking up her phone.” Yuri grumbles as she hangs up her phone call to Taeyeon.

“I might know where she is…” Tiffany let out softly causing Jessica and Yuri to look at her. “She sent me a text message saying she wants to meet me at 8…” She continued.

“8? It’s already 10.” Jessica commented.

“Where at?” Yuri asked.

“She said the first time I met her.”

“So at the park?” Jessica asked.

“I guess?”

“But it’s raining really hard would she still be there?” Yuri questioned.

“And if she’s out there…” Jessica proposed.

“We need to find her.” Tiffany stated then rushes out the door.