Chapter 23

And Yuri kept her promised and treats Jessica to another ice cream cone. They decided that it was already late and started to head home while Jessica eats her ice cream cone on the way home.

"So now that you can say such sweet and friendly greetings, you should say it more often." Yuri stated as she walks side by side with Jessica.

"Eh? You wish. I only did it because you blackmailed me." Jessica responded and licks her ice cream cone.

Yuri rolled her eyes at Jessica’s response. "Oh my gosh, Jessica! Look at that huge cucumber!" Yuri shouted and pointed to her left side.

"Ahhhh!" Jessica screamed and closed her eyes. "Don't get it near me!"

"Oh sorry, I was only kidding." Yuri chuckled then grabbed the ice cream cone from Jessica's hand while her eyes were closed.

"Ya! Kwon Yuri! How dare you trick me?!" Jessica yelled and chased after Yuri who stuck her tongue out to her. "Give me my ice cream back! YA!"

Yuri turned around and saw Jessica was only a few feet away from her looking furious. "Oh shoot." She breathed then continues to run. "Catch me if you can!" She yelled.

"Ah!" Jessica yelled.

By the time Yuri turned her head around, Jessica was already on the ground. "Jessica, what's wrong?!" She yelled and quickly runs back to Jessica. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Yuri asked worriedly kneeled down at the same level as Jessica.

"You're not the only one who knows how you use trick." Jessica announced as she snatched the ice cream cone from Yuri’s hand and pushes the worried Yuri on the ground. Seeing Yuri's butt hit the floor, she sticks out her tongue and finishes her ice cream. Yuri didn't respond and only shows signs of pain. "Ya, Yuri. Don't play tricks on me again." Jessica said poking Yuri.

"I think I sprained my ankle. No, I think YOU sprained my ankle." Yuri replied as she tries to stand up. Unfortunately she wasn't able to but luckily Jessica caught Yuri in time. "And now I can't walk." She added staring at Jessica.

"Ya, I didn't mean to...I just wanted my ice cream back. It's your fault for tricking me...Fine, here. Let me carry you back." Jessica offered with a guilty face. Yuri didn't mind it at all and got on Jessica's back.

Ha! You think you can beat me at playing tricks? Yuri thought as she smirked at her smartness.

***

"Do you ever eat? You're so light." Jessica commented as she carries Yuri in the room.

"Ya, Yuri. What happened to you? Why are you on Jessica's back?" Tiffany, who was still in the room, asked when she saw Yuri and Jessica came in the room.

"Oh. Jessica just loves me a lot and offered me a piggy ride back here. Nothing is wrong with me, see?" Yuri claimed then hops off of Jessica's back and sat on her bed.

"OooOh. You tricked me again!!!" Jessica yelled pointed her index finger at Yuri who stuck her tongue out.

"Jessica, is that you?" Tiffany asked curiously and placed her hand on Jessica's forehead. "You're actually playing around with Yuri?"

Jessica stared at Tiffany's hand on her forehead then looked back at Yuri. "I wasn't playing around. She was just treating me to ice cream." Jessica replied and shoves Tiffany's hand off her forehead. "I'm going to sleep now." She said walking back to her room.

When Tiffany noticed Jessica had gone through the bathroom doors, she looked at Yuri. "Treating her to ice cream? And you tell me you don't like her?"

Tiffany refused to return to her room and fell asleep as she waits for Taeyeon to return. Yuri also fell asleep as it was getting late.

Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung actually decided to go to a noraebang (karaoke), thus returning later than expected. By the time she was in her room, Taeyeon saw Tiffany sleeping on her bed.