Chapter 11

Finally, the school day was over. The four girls didn’t have much homework other than getting all the materials needed for each class. As the girls head back to their dorms after the final bell has rang, Taeyeon’s phone vibrated again. She took it out and noticed that she has a new text message…from Tiffany. She read the text to her “Meet me in the bathroom right when we both settle in our rooms.” She turned to Tiffany with a questioning face to why Tiffany had sent her such a text. Tiffany acts dumb and continues to walk. The second Jessica enters the room, her body was already on the bed. Tiffany puts down her things then went into the bathroom and waits for Taeyeon. Taeyeon settled in then came into the bathroom when she saw Tiffany standing there. What Taeyeon didn’t know was that Yuri had already noticed that the occupied light was on. Wait Taeyeon, someone’s in there! Oh no she went in. Yuri thought.

“So what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked.

“You told me you’d tell me why you look troubled. So tell me.” Tiffany said though she already has a clue of what’s going on.

“Oh. About that.” Taeyeon said. “Well, it’s nothing serious.”

“Don’t think you can walk out of here without telling me.” Tiffany demanded with her hands on her waist.

“Fine.” Taeyeon grumbled. “Well, it’s like this…before school started today…”

***Flashback***

“Taeyeon!” Junsu shouted as he ran towards Taeyeon.

“Oh. Junsu. What’s up?” Taeyeon asked.

“Did you get my text?” He asked.

“What text?” Taeyeon asked back with a clueless look on her face as she pulls out her phone. Oh no. I’m not using his phone. Ah, Kim Taeyeon. Nice going. Taeyeon thought.

Junsu noticed her phone and his face sadden. “Did you get a new phone?” He finally asked.

“Oh, this. I…I actually got it before you gave me the iphone, that’s why I didn’t want to take your iphone.” Taeyeon lied.

“Oh. Really?” He mumbled. “Well, it’s fine.” He forced out a smile. “I just want to ask if you want to go out with me again tonight. Just me and you.” He asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

“Um, I’m not sure. I’m afraid not. I’m just worried that the teachers will assign a lot of homework.”

“How about I come to your dorm and ask you later today? Then you can give me a solid answer, ok? Well I have to go to class now. I’ll talk to you later!” Junsu, once again insisted, then quickly walks away without letting Taeyeon reject him.

***End of Flashback***

“Oh…But I don’t get it. If he hasn’t successfully asked you out ever since high school, shouldn’t he catch on that you’re not interested?” Tiffany questioned.

“Tell me about it.”

“Just tell him you like someone else already.” Tiffany suggested.

“But I don’t! And what if he asks about that person?” Taeyeon replied, “That wouldn’t do.”

“Oh, I got an idea! Taeyeon, you don’t have your racket with you, right?” Tiffany asked. When Taeyeon shook her head, Tiffany continued. “Me neither. We should all go to the sport shop close by and buy our rackets before Junsu gets here.”

“But then it would be rude since he told me he would come by.” Taeyeon protested.

“Just leave a note on the door that I dragged you out. Ok, let’s do it. I’ll get Jessica.” Tiffany insisted.