Chapter 15

Morning came and woke Tiffany up from bed. Still sleepy she finds her way to the bathroom. After she washed her face she started to brush her teeth, still with only half of her eyes open. Suddenly, the door from Taeyeon’s and Yuri’s side of the room busts open. Tiffany was shocked then as she looks clearly, she sees Taeyeon enters the bathroom. Tiffany quickly rinses her mouth and wipes her face.

“Ya, you scared me. Who was the one who asked if I didn’t see the occupied light last time?” Tiffany scolded at Taeyeon who just kept walking towards her.

“Tiffany ah…” She paused. “I have something to ask to you…” Taeyeon said softly as she steps forward, facing Tiffany at about only about 1 foot from her face. Their eyes are locked into each other’s.

Tiffany’s heart starts to beat fast since they were standing so close to each other. Her hands start to tremble. “What…is it?” Tiffany asked nervously. Oh my gosh. I’ve only felt this way when I saw her in the bathroom last time. What’s going on with me? She thought.

“If…” Taeyeon hesitated then slowly holds Tiffany’s hands bring them up to her cheeks. “If I tell you that I…that I like you more than just a friend…how would you react?” Taeyeon asks nervously still holding on Tiffany’s hands.

“Huh?” Tiffany questioned softly. Her heart is beating too fast for her to be able to think clearly. “I…I don’t know_”

Just when Tiffany was about to finish her sentence, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany in for a kiss on her lips. Tiffany’s eyes widen to Taeyeon’s action but did not resist. Finally Tiffany closed her eyes giving in to Taeyeon’s kiss and kisses her back.

***

“YA! HWANG MI YOUNG!!! What are you doing on my bed?!?! Ok, ok, I give up. I’ll wake up. Stop kissing me already! Ya!” Jessica shouted as she pushes Tiffany, who was lying next to her on her bed, away from her.

“Huh?” Tiffany asks wiping her eyes. When she opens her eyes and found herself lying on Jessica’s bed she was shocked. “Why am I on your bed?” She asked.

“You tell me!” Jessica yelled and wipes her cheeks. “Please don’t ever try to wake me up by kissing me.” She demanded.

“Kissing you? Why would I kiss you?” Tiffany asked with a clueless face.

Jessica raised her eyebrows. “Oh…you must’ve sleep-walked and got on my bed.” Jessica assumed. “So you must have kissed someone in your dream then! Who was it?!” Jessica asked.

It finally hit Tiffany what Jessica is talking about. Wait. Was it that kiss that Taeyeon gave me? It was a dream?! “Ah…I was kissing…Dennis O! Of course!” Tiffany made up and smiled. “And you just had to ruin the moment!” She added.

“Eh? If I didn’t wake you up, you would have taken advantage of me.” Jessica said, rolling her eyes at Tiffany. “If you didn’t wanted to wake me up then I’ll go back to sleep. Don’t ever get near me like that again.” She demanded.

“Whatever. Ok, go back to sleep then.” Tiffany said as she stood up and went back to her bed and lie down. Why did I have such a dream? She pondered. And the whole thing felt so real. My heart was pounding and my hands were trembling. And her kiss was...Ya, Tiffany what are you talking about? It was all a dream…a dream Tiffany. And nothing else.

After lying on her bed thinking about the dream for a bit, Tiffany fell asleep again.

***
“Let’s ask them to join us.” Yuri suggested as she and Taeyeon get ready to go eat breakfast.

“Why? They can go whenever they want to.” Taeyeon replied.

“Come on, we’re roommates with them. It’s courteous to ask.” Yuri nags then finally Taeyeon headed in the bathroom.