Wishing You Were Here

NOT MINE!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184093/wishing-you-were-here-jeti-snsd-taeny-yulsic

Characters

taeyeon tiffany yuri jessica

Description

Genre: Comedy; Romance
Main couple: Taefany
Sub couple: Yusica
Cast: Most if not all of SNSD

“Tiffany, why can’t you just stay home? I am really worried about you going to school in Korea. Why can’t you just stay here, in America? You don’t even speak the language well.” Said a man looking at a girl who seems to be his daughter. Surrounding them were other passengers checking in at the airport, as well as their families. Her flight must be either very early or very late since there aren’t that many people at the airport at this time.

His daughter quickly responded to her father, “Daddy! It’s going to be just fine. We have talked about this many times already.”

It seems like she has already checked in her other suitcases since there was only one carry-on bag sitting on the ground next to her feet. Tiffany, a girl with short brown hair, doesn’t look tired at all despite the fact that she is at the airport either very early or very late in the day. To be exact, she was quite excited before her dad began this conversation that apparently had taken place “many times” already.

“I know, I know, but it still worries me. What if you offend someone with your poor Korean?” Her father acclaims.

“It’ll be just fine Daddy. Jessica will be there, and she will be able to help me out.”

“All passengers going on the flight to Korea must board the plane now to avoid any delays. I repeat all the passengers…”

“I have to go, Daddy!” She leaned over and gave him a hug. “I love you, Daddy. I’ll be fine, I promise. But I have to go now! Bye, Daddy.” She finishes her farewell to her dad then quickly grabbed her bag and head for the gate.

“I love you too, honey. Give me a call when you settle in to your hotel! And if anything happens, CALL ME!” He yells and waves at the sight of his only beloved daughter walking away towards the airport gate. He sighs then left the airport.

***

After an extremely long flight, Tiffany has finally arrived in Korea at 4:00 PM, her home country. It took her about another hour to finish checking out and reclaimed her luggage. One could be fooled by her one carry-on bag that she didn’t take anything with her. But the fact is, the second she exited the airport, you can see her cart with two huge pink suitcases. How she managed to pass the weight check is unknown.

“Yay! I’m finally in Korea!” She screamed excitedly in English extracting numerous of weird looks from the people around her. She noticed their eyes and just smiled back at them showing her pair of smiley eyes. Then feeling kind of embarrassed she continued to walk on.

Out on the street, she spotted a taxi driving towards her direction and quickly waved at him to get his attention. The taxi slowed down, stopped in front of her, then got out of his seat to help Tiffany with her two huge suitcases. After placing the suitcases in the trunk, both the taxi driver and Tiffany entered the car.