[14] I knew you wouldn't understand

---------------------------------------------

 [KAYLA'S POV]

Everything was black. I tried to open my eyes but they were so damn hard. Like they were sticked together and put millions things on. My body felt dull. 

I heard walking and many little things, like wind blowing outside and branches crashing the window.

I was confused, I remembered standing on the cliff. Then Demi but then, everything was empty. 

I tried opening my eyes hysterically, I wanted to see Demi so badly. i felt like crying because I missed her so much. 

I couldn't ..

----

[DEMI'S POV]

I was waiting in the Hospital waiting room patiently. Fingers running across my old scars nervously. I was so exhausted and the idea of thinking how Kayla would just kill herself, made it even worse.

"Stay strong! Stay strong!" I repeated whispering to myself. 

Then a lady came up to me. "You're here for Kayla?" She asked. I nodded. 

My hair was a mess and my make-up, let's just better not talk about that. I hadn't seen Max for hours after when ambulance came and stuff.

Finally I was in Kayla's hospital room, where she was in her hospital bed, with all the machines that surrounded her. 

I teared up a little. I walked up to her and sat next to the bed. I took her hand gently as tears were already  flowing down my cheek. "Baby.." I whispered.

Then a doctor came. "How is she doing?" I asked quickly and whiped my tears. 

"She is now recovering, She was just in a big shock and that also caused passing out, but soon she'll wake up. Tomorrow I think she'll be able to go back home. Police will also be questioning her, tomorrow."

I sighed. Police. That will make it even worse. 

I spent the night beside Kayla. My hands around her. She felt so innocent. This didn't have to happen to her. Why her? Life is just so unfair.

Suddenly i felt moving. I quickly opened my eyes from daydreaming. I really think I haven't slept for 24 hours and more.

I looked up and see Kayla trying to open her eyes. "Baby, i'm here. I'm Demi." I said softly to her.

She looked confused.

[KAYLA'S POV]

After sometime of laying, I hear million little noises. Nightmares go through my head. I knew all the time that it was an escape but this is hell. Worse than living.

I finally opened my eyes little. Everything went black to white that it hurt my eyes. I could feel somebody next to me, but I wasn't sure who.

"Baby, i'm here. I'm Demi." I heard somebody say and then I was more than sure that it was Demi. I started crying but I was so exhausted that I couldn't move. 

I turned my head slowly towards Demi as my whole body was in pain and shaking. I could see Demi with her huge hair, which was a cute mess.

I saw her crying. It made me cry even more. I took a breathe and said thorugh pain. "I love you!" I was tearing up again.