[6] Tears only tears.

----------------------------

[ Previous ]

I opened the door and it was .. 

someone i didn't expect to see , oh my ..

----

"What are you doing here?" I almost yelled. Trying to push him out the door, not letting him in.

"Babe, we really need to talk." He said nicely. "Talk about what?" Well yeah now i yelled. I was trying to close the door because ..

"OMG IT'S JOE JONAS!" Kayla squealed. Yup that's why. I looked at Kayla and she calmed down seeing my face expression. I looked back at Joe and he raised his eyebrow. 

"Talk here", " I can't .. " He said. "Why not?" I asked madly. "Why are you so mad? I was acting nice and i see that you're the one who is ruining everything here." He said angrily.

"You know, I'm not even supposed to be nice to you anymore, if you have something SO important to say then say it here and now." I finished yelling at him.

Everyone looked at us. I was facing Joe and I was so angry and he was .. standing there. Everything was so quiet. Oh i realised paprazzi was all over the front yard but now it was too late to notice .. damn.

There went the silence about 1 minute but it looked like it lasted for hours. "Well," I said. "We're done." I said.

Joe looked me in the eye, i looked down. He started walking away and i shut the door. 

I started running upstairs, Kayla shouted "Dems are you okay?", "Yeah sure." I said weakly. Eyes tearing up a little.

I reached to my room and locked the door. I jumped to my bed, let my head rest on my knees and here I was. Crying hard.

I didn't even know why i was crying. Why? After sometime, i was still crying on my bed. I heard knocking on my door. "Demi, are you okay? Please i'm here if you need!" Kayla shouted. Her voice sounded so weak. 

[ Kayla's POV ]

Demi opened the door and i didn't see who was there. I thought it was her manager or she is famous, so obviously she has lot's of guests. Demi started yelling and i was curious to know who was it. When i saw him i started screaming ... accidentally. But i calmed. It was Joe .. my celebrity crush. 

He isn't that hot in real life. Ops.

They finished talking .. yelling and fighting. I had no idea what was happening but the next minute Demi was running upstairs. I asked if she was okay and she answered very weakly. I knew something was going on. I started to follow her upstairs but my phone was buzzing. I took my phone from my pocket.

There was 3 messages. I went to the kitchen and sat down. I looked at the messages.

---

Messages from: Nicole ( the bully ignore her )

Hey fatty. Just wanted  to make things clear even tho you're under that bitch's control and blah blah , you know that you can't escape from us. You won the last time but not anymore! School starts soon , we are here babe. hahhaahaa .. oh and btw go check facebook , there are so cool things about you there hahah , enjoy darling . >:) 

Die in hell, 

Nic x

---

Messages from: Caspar ( from school ) 

Oh you sexy gurl look at fb. ahhah bastard whore SLUT

---

Messages from: Stellah ( nerd ) 

I'm so sorry what ppl talk about you but you should really watch what you put up on facebook. This is gross. you look like slut ooh .. grosssssss

---

My phone was getting more and more messages.

---

Messages from: Nicole ( the bully ignore her )

HOMELESS NERD FUCKING DIE, LOOK OTHER PEOPLE HATE YOU TOO. YOU'RE DISGUSTING BITCH. SLUT!! HAHA DIE !! PLEASE NOBODY NEEDS YOU! DON'T CRY TO THAT LAVATO NOW. SHE CAN'T HELP YOU YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FAN .. JUST I HOPE YOU LIVE ON STREETS UNTIL YOU DIE !! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN SOON HAHA i'CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR FACE HAHAHAA YOU'RE THE GROSSEST BOY I'VE EVER SEEN 

GO DIEEE !!!!

FAB NICCCII XXX >>>>:DDDD

---

Tears started coming down my face so hard. I was crying .. i couldn't help it. I went to facebook and really i had so many comments on my profile. Under one picture .. i hadn't post. I opened it and it was a picture of some strippar and my face was photoshopped onto it. I stared at it, more tears. 

Someone had hacked my facebook and posted it. Well she had won .. it got 578 likes already. I threw my phone away and ran to the bathroom.

Burst out crying.

I locked the door and looked myself from the mirror. My eyes were red from crying. Still there was million of tears flowing down my cheeks. I was hysterically looking for something sharp. I couldn't find any .. there just wasn't. Yeah obviously, It was Demi's house.

It made me even more upset, I was anxious to cut. I wanted. So. Badly.

My emotions were built so high i couldn't do it anymore. I let myself fall on the ground crying hard. I finally found a sharp thing that was fell on the ground, It was some kind of washing machine part.

I pressed it on my wrist, tears only flowing down my cheeks. I closed my eyes. 

[ After Sometime , 1 hour ]

I got up slowly and wiped my tears. My eyes were very red and face pale. I put the sharp thing back where i found it and I slowly opened the bathroom door. I pulled my sleeves down.

There was no one in the living room, kitchen and either in the yard. 

I started walking upstairs, feeling a little bit dizzy and cold from crying myself crazy.

When i reached upstairs, i could see Demi's door closed. I really needed her at the moment but sometimes her own problems need to be dealt with too. Her life is more important. Smh i looked down and knocked at her door. 

"Demi are you okay, i'm here babe if you need." I shouted, i tried to sound as strong as possible but it didn't come out as strong as i was hoping. I heard she was walking towards the door.

I wiped the last tears and tried to put on a strong face. She opened the door and looked shocked. I smiled weakily. "What happened Kayla? Are you okay?" She asked really caring. 

I looked at her .. silence .. tears again .. i broke