[12] Goodbye!

[12] Goodbye!

-------------------

[DEMI'S POV]

I heard somebody screaming my name, as I wasn't sure who. "Move go!" I whispered. "Demi, Where are you?" Steps were moving closer. 

"Oh Here you are!" Marissa rushed into my dressing room. "I was looking for you!" She said and leaned forward. "Whadup Demi? What you doing here?" She walked around the room.

I layed on the couch. "I might that dressing room is the only place I can be right now, Mar. Silly!" I smirked and winked. 

"Okay, stop. Okay? What is going on?" She asked curiously, sitting next to me. "DEMIIIIII" She shook me, wanting to know.

I smirked again. "Do you want me to get on your nervs all week?" She asked as she was about to get pissed.

"Okay." I turned towards her. "I kissed Nick." I bit my lip and smiled in excitement. 

Marissa jumped up and squeaked like a little kid. "Woooo!" She ran around the room. And then playfully jumped on me .. literally jumped on me. We laughed until we couldn't anymore and decided to stop. 

Sometimes i feel like I'm still 12. ha ha you're funny demi.

"By the way, Joe fucking Jonas.." She started. Yup, she isn't always controlling her swearing. Neither do I, duh.

"What about him?" I asked curiously. 

Suddenly i remembered. "Oh Shit, Marissa. Where's Kayla and Hannah?" I jumped up.

Marissa started laughing hysterically. "SO you kissed so long?" And winked. 

"NOT funny! Ah." I started to search for them. Marissa followed me, feeling sorry for what she had just said.

Did I really kiss that long? 

What? Impossible.

I checked the time and i got a heart attack. It was really 2 hours since the show had finished.

Shit Demi yes now you maybe did a Guiness Record. You silly!

I checked the hall, no. Other dressing rooms, no. They were nowhere. Finally I reached to the ticket seller and asked. "Excuse me, Have you seen kind of 16 year old tall black haired girl, and with her a small, with curly hair?" I asked in a rush. 

Stupid Demi. How could you forgot?

"Let me think! Yes Two girls, left more than hour ago." 

"SHIT." I yelled, immediately regretting and covering my mouth. "Why do I always ruin everything. They could be ANYWHERE. And guess what, I need to take them back to the Secure Home." I almost screamed.

"Shh baby." Marissa said and hugged tightly. "I'm a mess." I whispered.

---

[KAYLA'S POV]

Can you believe this? I got to sing with Demi Lovato .. eeee I could die to do it again. I've always been that kind of fangirl. Inside i could just scream for hours. Uhm, Not that long. 

When her show was over, she disappeared quickly. I didn't see her anywhere. I guess she wanted some private time. She has been messing with me, for weeks now.