[4] Oh his smile.

[4] Oh  his smile.

-------------------------

[ Demi's POV ]

"Demi, What does that mean? Going out AT NIGHT without even a bodyguard, Look where you're now .. AT a police station. Was it worth it? We're going to have a long talk, until you explain EVERYTHING!" My manager walked in yelling loud.

"Marissa was with me." I mumbled quietly and rolled my eyes.

He started to leave, but then turned around facing towards me. "Oh and by the way paprazzi is everywhere outside, figure yourself out how you can come out here without a rumor that could destroy your career." He said angrily and walked out. 

I kept my eyes on him until he disappeard. I sighed and looked down. I was alone in the waiting room of  the police station. I was sitting here alone. Kayla and the others were in an other room. Police was asking them questions and probably the bullies Nicole etc were staying here longer because police found alcohol in their bodies.

I put my hands over my head and let my head rest on my knees. Marissa came with a class of water.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked. I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"I'm just tired." I said. "Well, there you go." She gave me a class of water. "Do you know what you're going to do now?" She asked worriedly. 

"Well i know that i can't get out of here without any scandal." I said smiling weakly. "Don't worry Dems, It's going to be okay!" She said and hugged me tightly.

I felt myself so much more comfortable with her. We were best friends since forever. She was there for me when i had my down and ups, and I was there for her. She was the person I could trust in any situation.

Finally Kayla and the others came out of the other room. My head was resting on Marissa's lap. My eyes were closed. I bet i was just about to fell asleep but they came and made noise. I opened my eyes and lifted my body up. Kayla sat next to me "Demi, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry .." She looked into my eyes and there were tears in her eyes.

"Kayla, Don't worry. You did nothing wrong. You see we're okay. And the best part is that you're okay and now with me. We're going to make you happy and clean. I promise!" I said. We both finished crying like children. We let ourselves fall in a hug and felt not wanting to let go.

After sometime Marissa asked me."Demi, Do you know how we could go out without paprazzi noticing us?" We all thought for a little.

"Wait Kayla, I thought you could live in my place for a while. I bet you love it. I'm just scared you're struggles will go worse like mines did." I said worridly. "WAIT WHAT?" Kayla screamed. 

The means were sitting far away but their faces all looked towards us. They weren't so happy anymore.

I said "Yes, of course. I want to know you better." We both smiled.

"But .. what about my brother?" She asked. "Well yes, but i haven't seen him yet?" 

 Someone came in the waiting room and Kayla stood up running towards him. I turned around and stared for awhile with my mouth in 'o' shape.. no not for a while. For a long time.

This .. Boy .. Was .. Kayla's .. Brother .., I realised it was the boy who was in green from my mini tour last show. Wow. What's wrong Demi? C'mon pull yourself together. He is not that hot .. ugh stop that mind.

They started coming towards me. I sat there nervously. Kayla saw i was nervous and weird. She took my hand and pulled me away. "What's wrong Dems?" She asked quietly.

"So that is the green shirt boy." I said raising my eyebrow. Kayla grinned evily. "Come on, don't be shy, be nice and yourself."

There he was standing in front of me, smiling. He gave me his hand and shook it. "Hi, I'm Jack. Kayla's brother, Kayla alreaday told me we can stay in your place?"

Wow Kayla is a quick talker or i'm just daydreaming. Oh .. um .. how should i answer .. um. Kayla pushed me. "Um .. Hi .. I'm Demi, um ya." I said akwardly. 

Kayla said excitely, jumping around."So now we all know each other. What are we going to do now?"

"I've got an idea." Marissa said. "Wait can't we go through the back door?" Jack asked . Ahh. That smile. STOP DEMI! 

Marissa explained everything and it was a good plan, we needed to ran fast . Oh damn. We were in a 3 story building. In the first ground there were low windows and paparazzi was only in the front of the house.

The plan was Chaz and Kayla are going where the paprazzi is. They're going to the parking place and take car. 

Me and .. Jack yes Jack. Kayla was so mean. She knew i'd go crazy being even 1 minute with him. I just really do not know what was going on? I just felt good .. the best with him. I don't know. 

Okay back to the plan. While Kayla and Chaz are going out of the front door. Me and Jack are going to jump down the window on the other side of the house. Well the window is close to the ground . Thank god! 

We were ready to go down. Kayla and Chaz went out of the door. Paparazzi went crazy, i guess they recognised Marissa. Oops. 

"You ready Dems?" Jack asked smiling. Oh .. did she just say Dems? Oh my holy moly.

"Yeas, sure" I said smiling him back. We opened the window and Jack jumped down landing on the ground. He stood up and cheered me to jump. Aw he was cute. 

"I can't jump, help!" I started to panic. "Quick Demi, Paprazzi may notice, I'll catch you!"

'i'll catch you, i'll catch you' repeating in my head.

I jumped and he really did catch me. I ended up being around his arms. Oh .. akwaaaarddd. 

There came Mariss'as car. But .. there was a little problem .. paprazzi was all over it and they were moving towards us.

"Quickly hide" Jack shouted. We hid ourselves in the bushes. Pretty comfortable..

Marissa and Kayla were in panic .. haha.

Then police came out to check everybody and calm the paparazzi, we got our chance and we ran.

just ran 

until it was sunset 

-------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter. I just thought to write one , and i needed to re-write it because it didn't save last time. So here it is and hope you enjoyed and i'm kind of running out of ideas , so if you have , you can suggest in the comments. Thanks everyone.

Lovatic Forever

Comment / Vote / Fan 

Luvv xx

@demetriabestie