[5] Trouble after trouble

----------------------------------

[Demi's POV}

'Demi's dream'

"Wake up Demi" Someone shook me, i opened my eyes and there was he. Jack. His eyes were blue like a deep ocean, his lips were tasty like sugar. "I brought you some breakfest sweetie" He winked and gave me a tray. There was strawberries and desserts on. Chocolate cake .. ice cream .. everything you'd wish for. He took a strawberry, bit one part of it and gave me the other part. He put the strawberry into my mouth sweetly and elegantly. He smiled .. he took off his dressing gown .. he was only in boxers .. he winked -----"

"Demi, Demi .. wake up .. WAKE UP!" Someone shook me really hard. "ouch, I mumbled. "Sorry" I opened my eyes. It was Kayla. I shook my head and looked around confused .. well .. wow that dream was the weirdest, i smiled like a jerk. 

Kayla looked me weird and then smiled. "Demi we have a problem." She said worriedly.

"What?" I asked sleepily and took a look at the clock. It was only 6 a.m.

"There are like so many people outside and .. i don't know. I guess you're manager is mad .. because look at the newspaper." She gave me the newspaper.

On the front page there was a title "Demi Lovato and her mysterious life - caught at the police station" I threw the newspaper far and pulled myself up. I sighed. "Shit" I yelled. 

"How the heck did they found out?" I asked madly.

I stood up and went to the living room. I watched out of the window and yelled "Ops" and hid myself quickly. "Yeah , what i just said" Kayla rolled her eyes. 

She walked upstairs. I was still sitting under the window. She stopped and turned around "Demi , um .. are you okay that we're staying?" She asked.

I stared at her and stood up walking towards her. "Yes Kayla, you can stay here as long as you want to .. or can" I said and hugged her.

"I'm gonna go up and get some rest." She said and left.

Phone was ringing. I ran to the couch .. i wonder why i was even sleeping on a couch. I don't remember. But it wasn't my phone .. it was Jack's. I looked around and thought about my dream. I breathed in and out and smiled again. I started to walk upstairs to give Jack his phone when ..

I heard a guitar playing and singing. My room door was almost shut and i slowly opened it. Kayla was sitting on my bed .. playing guitar and singing some verses. I opened the door. Kayla didn't notice me at first "Wow" I said eyes wide open. "Oh" She saw me. "I was just looking around and i saw the guitar and yeah." She said shyly. 

"Well wow like wow i'm speechless .. you have a voice like an angel, really it is .. i'm .. wow" I smiled.

"Um thanks .. um i'm sorry i took your guitar." She said.

Oh ..then i understood i had still Jack's phone in my hand. "No no that's okay. You have so beautiful voice Kayla. And you can use it whenever you want! But do you know is Jack sleeping?" I asked.

She grinned. "I think he alreday woke up, go look!" She said.

I opened the door quietly of the room where Jack was sleeping. He was in boxers putting clothes on. He noticed me.

"OH OOPS SORRY!" I squealed and shut the door. Kayla laughed.

Me and Kayla went downstairs. We had breakfast and laughed over my dream .. yes i told her. Jack came downstairs and i felt so embarrasing. I covered my face with hands and hair and acted like i didn't notice him. Kayla laughed like crazy.

It was so good to see her laughing. I felt it .. she was laughing in happiness. It made me laugh. Kayla gave me a look and then i remembered to give him his phone.

"Oh .. Jack your phone rang." I said, trying to talk normally because of course he didn't wear a shirt. Aaah those muscles. Stop Demi!! 

"Yeah, that's why ..? "He raised his eyebrow

"Yes yes." I said quietly and handed his phone. He smiled .. oh .

Phone rang .. yes now it was really my phone. 

I jumped over the couch and picked up the phone.

"Ya!" I said. "Hello Demi" , "Hello" I said, confused who was it.

"I'm Simon Cowell", Oh it is that guy.. now i see.

"Have you thought about becoming xfactor judge?" He asked. "Yes, I have . But I'm still not sure. I haven't discussed it with my manager yet." I said and bit my lip.

"But you should," Simon said. "Call me back later, when you've decided. Goodbye!" Conv. ended.

Another call came .. from my manager. "Hello!" I said.

"Hi Demi, I'm coming to you today at 10a.m or you're coming here 10a.m?" He asked. "I'm coming" I said. "Good, see you later." Ended. 

Now another call .. from Marissa. What a busy day.

"Hi Mar, what's up?" I asked.

"Hi Dems, did you see the newspaper?" She asked. "Unfortunately yes." I said. "Today is saturday, want to do something? Let's hang out with Chelle? Today is good weather, we could go to the beach  what you say?" She asked.

"Ahhh Mar. I'm so sorry i can't today, I have a meeting with my manager, I need to decide weather i become a judge there or not and i have kayla and jack here. And.." Kayla interrupted me.

She shouted from the living room "Demi, You're Computer was open and i see that your manager has sent you a message that you have to perform today," ..

"And i also have to perform somewhere." I said to Marissa. "Oh Okay, bye, good luck!" She said and the conversetion ended. 

I felt that she was mad at me ..

I threw my phone to my bed and let myself fall on the bed. I heard the door bell and ran downstairs.

I opened the door and it was .. 

someone i didn't expect to see , oh my ..