Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jc's POV
~~~~~~~~~

It's been awhile since I moved in with Connor,Ricky and Kian. It's kinda cool living in a house with some of my buds.

But, I really do miss Hanna. She is my world. And I haven't seen her. She hasn't been on Skype, she doesn't answer her FaceTime. Sometimes I feel like she is ignoring me. Maybe she is. I don't know.

I lay on my lovesac in my room and stare at the ceiling. I texted Hanna about ten minutes ago and she hasn't replied yet. Just as I thought, she answered me.

J: Hanniieee. I miss you. ):

H: this isn't Hanna. She is out with Becca right now. But she left her phone at our apartment. It's Emily.

J: you guys got an apartment together? That's sweet !

H: well, all you guys seem to love living together so we are too.

J: define 'we'

H: Emily,Hanna,Hannah and Becca.

J: oh that's really cool.

H; yeah, whatever. I got to go now. Say hi to Connor for me. Bye.

J: bye Em.

I placed my phone beside me. I was bored and lonely again. I wish I never left Hanna. But I'm having such a great time here. As I was in a trance I got a tweet notification

(My twitter ) @starfish_fly : OMG BEST PARTYY EVAAA. #partytime

Oh.. That's where she is. I sighed as I turned onto my side. I felt a hot tear pour from my eye

Hanna. I miss you.

Hanna's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on one of the leather couches at Becca's friends house. It is hot and sweaty and it reeks of alcohol. Becca sat next to me waisted.

I wouldn't be in this mess if the boys didn't leave.

If the boys had stayed , I wouldn't be here at this party. I would be laying at home in my own bed with my boyfriend watching a movie.

But instead, I'm in this house with blaring music and obnoxious people.

I stole Becca's phone out of her purse. I need to pretend I'm at least kinda having a good time. So I sent out a tweet

OMG BEST PARTYY EVAAA #partytime

I clicked the done button and my tweet went into the twitterverse.

-Half an hour later. -

I finally got out to get some fresh air. I have just called Emily to come and pick me and Becca up from this place.

As I heard a horn honk loudly I looked down from the stair I was sitting on to see the old ford pickup Emily drives. I drag Becca into the back seat and sit in the front.

I turn to Emily who looks at me and hands me my phone

''He misses you" is all she says. I open my phone and go to my messages.

It turns out after Emily stopped texting him he kept sending messages. (which were left unanswered ) telling me how much he missed me, how much he loved me.

I rested my head on the glass of the window as I heard the truck roar to life. The slight bumps we went over made my head move a little on the window. Never the less, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

All that was on my mind was my goof of a boyfriend. , Jc Caylen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter. Sorry it's short. I'm to tired and sad to write.

I'm sorry for no uploads in a month. Thank you for being patent. I love you so much.

Hanna. (: