Chapter Seventeen.

Hannah's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason i find myself going to parties every night and just getting waisted. It fills some void.  I don't know, I don't feel good enough, Under this crazy persona i put on myself, I'm insecure. I bet you don't believe that, 'Hannah, You're insecure?!' Yes. i am. I feel like people are always staring at me. So i cover my face with like a pound of makeup.

I checked the time on my phone and held it close to my face so i could actually read it. I'm about 99% sure i am drunk right now,

I called for a taxi and waited outside for it to show up, Soon enough the cab pulled up in front of me and i slipped in through the door, 

'Where you going ma'am?" The driver asked.

I gave him the address and we were off, I decided i would go to Sam's so i could see him and talk to him. I might be drunk but i still need to get the sober thoughts out of my system. I've still had a tiny crush on him even after we broke up. I've known Sam since we were in Diapers  so a break up didn't keep us apart. I had a crush on him since i was about seven years old so it was real. He played with my heart but the worst thing was, i let him. I knew from the start it wouldn't turn out but i stayed with it. I got back at him by dating Kian, And that's when we started drifting apart, My vengance made me lose my best friend. 

I sighed as i paid the man and stepped out of the car. I felt a slight breeze as the car drove away. I slowly made my way over to the door and took out the hidden key from the bush beside the stairs. I smirked at how they never changed the hiding place after all these years. I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

'' Sam?'' I said as i walked into the living room where i saw him on the floor comforting Kian.

''Sam what happened to Kian?''

" Hanna broke his heart.. By loving Jc'' Sam said.i sighed, Kian got attatched way to fast.

 "I-i Thought s-she l-l-loved me." Kian cried onto Sam's sholder.

"I know you did buddie.. Shhh" Sam cooed as he petted Kian's hair.

I stood there for a second as i got a text from Ricky, as i told you. He was also a good friend but i've known Sam longer.

From; Rickehhhhh

Hey baby, How is it goingg?

~i giggled, i find it funny how he does check ups on me

To ;  Rickehhhhh

Yup, all is good over here. But i'm dealin with something right now byee<3

>>SENT<<

By now i felt quite sober, i walked over and sat on the couch opposite from Sam And Kian. Kian looked at me and his face fell.

"What are you doing here Hannah.." He said before sniffing.

"I wanted to talk to Sam.."

"I don't care! I'm with him right now and i need him."

Whatever Kian. Whatever.

Hanna's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks have gone past since i broke Kian's heart. He texts me everyday but i've started to not answer them. It's also been weeks since i spoke to Jc. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about him and it just hurts. It's a broken cycle,

Jc broke my heart and i broke Kian's. sigh, i wish i could just talk to him. I wanted to feel better, So i called Emily.

E; Hello?

H; Hey girly!

E;Hey buddie! how you holding up boo?

H; Fine. Want to go to the beach? I'll drive you!

E; Sure! Connor left to hang with his friends a while ago so i'm bored and alone.

H; Sweet! See you soon

I hung up the phone and grabbed my bathing suit, The same one i wore when we first met them. I can't believe this all started with a beachball. I shook the thought from my mind and kept getting ready,

Me and Emily started driving to the beach, Since it was the closest we went to the same one as last time. That beach with all the memories. We parked and got out onto the sand, It was so calming that i almost forgot about everything intill i felt something hit me in the back of the head...

A beach Ball. 

I turned to see Jc running for it. My heart broke a little more as he approched us. Connor was also their, again. He and Emily kissed and went off on their own. Geez, thanks Emily.

Jc's POV

~~~~~~~~ 

I took Connor to the beach so i could maybe feel better, i miss Hanna like crazy and i haven't heared from her in weeks, I brought my beach ball again so we could blay vollyball. Intill it went off and hit a girl, Oh no. Please no. As i ran over, she turned around. 

Hanna. No. It can't be you! this is all a dream isn't it! I still walked over just to see Connor and Emily walk away. Thanks bro.

"Uhm, Sorry. " I got out.

''It's nothing that hasn't before" Hanna said and i laughed, i wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Hanna, why don't you love me?" I blurted out. Shit.

"Jc.. i do."

Did i hear her right? Or is she just playing with me again?

"Really? Cause if you're playing with me th-" I was cut off with a pair of soft lips on mine. I put my arms around her waist and she put hers on my neck,

I finally let go and she looked me in the eyes.

"I will always love you Justin. Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~