Chapter seven

Emily's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and i felt someones arm around my waist, i thought it might be Hanna. I didn't feel like looking so i just ignored it.I opened my eyes and all i saw was the wall of my bedroom. I shook the arm off of me , stood up and stretched . I turned around to see a sleeping Connor in my bed. Okay then.... I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. Twenty minutes later and i got out of the bathroom. I walked to the livingroom as i heard someone behind me "Hey Emily! How did you sleep last night?" I turned around to see a very adorable and a very shirtless Connor. 

"Oh hey Connor, My sleep was good, how was yours?

"It was GREAT! Do you have like a memory foam mattress? i slept so well!" Connor said.

"Nope just a normal mattress."

"Oh well i didn't know, Emily is it okay if i film my O2L video here?"

i looked at him confused " Your What?!"

"Oh i forgot, me ,Jc and kian are on a youtube collab channel with four other people. Their names are Trevor,Ricky,Ricardo and Sam. Each of us make a video for every day of the week. I have Frantastic Monday!" Connor cheered.

" Frantastic Monday? Whats so Fantastic about Monday?" i asked.

"It's my day silly! That's what's so Frantastic about it!" He smiled,

"Fine, you can film in my house, but don't make a mess or i'm kicking you out!" I pretend scowled him.

"You wouldn't send a kitty to the street would you?" Connor said as he made his hands shaped like ears and placed them on the top of his head.

i rolled my eyes and walked out of the room to go play Xbox. All of a sudden as i'm in the middle of my game i thought i heard Connor talking to himself

"Hello people of our2ndlife, It's Connor!" I was curious so i walked over to the hallway and sat down on the floor and listened.

" As you can see i'm not in my usual spot, I'm at a good friend's house. Anyways, this weeks challenge is to do the Cinnomon Challange. I am really Scared about this.-" i realized he was about to cough Cinnomon all over my house and before i knew it i was in the living room, Infront of Connor's camera.

"Oh sorry Connor, i was just gonna say not to get Cinnomon everywhere." I said as i blushed slightly.

" Oh hey guys look who it is! This is Emily!" Connor picked up my hand and made me wave to the camera.

"Emily say hello to all the Fratabulous viewers!" Connor said.

"Hello Everyone, sorry to intrude. I'll be going back to my room now. Bye!" I quickly made my way back into my bedroom. 

~DING DONG!~ 

I heared my door bell ring so i walked over and opened it, i Recognized most of the faces i saw. It was Hanna and Jc, Kian and that other girl Hannah from the resturant last night and four other guys i didn't know.

"Hey Hanna! " I said pulling her into a hug.

"Hiya Emily! Jc knew Connor was here and he wanted to bring his friends with him so they could all chill.

"Hi Emily, My name is Hannah and this is my boyfriend Ricky!" The other girl said pointing to   a taller guy standing over to the side "Sup gurrllll." Ricky said.

"What?! Hannah you're dating Ricky now?! We just broke up last night!" Kian explained.

"Uhm. Yeah..Sorry. My bad!" Hannah said like she did nothing wrong. Okay then. i finally invited them in and in a flash all six of the boys ran and tackled Connor to the floor. My floor. i Sighed as the guys all said their hellos and me ,Hanna and other Hannah walked to my room.

"So Hannah, you dated two boys from O2L?" Hanna asked.

"uh.. Three actually. I dated Sam too..." Hannah said embaressed.

"You Whoreface!" I said, i was kind of kidding. but not really, that is really bad.

"Girl, someone put your weave on a little to tight." Hannah said to me, What the actual fuck?

"Excuse me?" I said looking at her confused.

"It just means you are a little up tight. " Hanna explained. 

"Oh okay.." our conversation was rudely interupted as Connor ran through the door.

"HEY GIRLS! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER!!" Connor screamed in and then ran back.

Me and the two Hanna(h)s walked out to the livingroom and took a seat in the circle with the boys.

"Well Hanna and Emily already know Me,Kian and Jc so you guys introduce yourselves." Connor finally said.

"Well, Hey I'm Ricky and this is Ricardo" He saod pointing to the boy with the darkest skin and glasses. "This is Sam" He pointed to the boy sipping a can of AriZona.

"This is Trevor" 

"Hey i saw you on xFactor!" Hanna said to the younger looking boy.

"Oh really? That's cool" He said back

"Anyways, yeah you know Kian, Connor and Mr.Justin."

"Justin, Jc you didn't tell me that was your name!" Hanna looked at Jc confused.

"JUSTIN CAYLEN YOU DIDN'T TELL YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND YOUR NAME! You silly!" Connor yelled into Jc's ear. All of a sudden all of the boys and Hannh were calling Jc a silly. What is going on with these boys?

"Uhm why are you guys calling him silly?" I asked.

"Jc hates that word!" Trevor said poking at Jc's face.

"Guys stop!" Jc said almost seriously.

"Fine." All the boys and Hannah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Do you like it? Comment!