Chapter Twenty-Six

(If you want to know important things about the story, please read this Author's note, thank you dearly <3 :* )

AN: Sorry about the gaps between updates, I'm just not good at doing things and i never have any ideas, or energy

Okay, so i know that it is very difficult to see who is who with the name thing. So Connor's Emily will stay spelt like that and Sam's Emily will now be spelt =Amily 

And Ricky's Hannah is already spelt different than Jc's so that will stay

And to clarify, i had to take Ricardo out because he did leave, but his name may pop up in upcoming chapters.

I have also found upcoming Girlfriends for Kian and Trevor (Yes Trevor is still here) Kian's girlfriend will be named Becca and Trevor's girlfriend will be named Hayley. 

I know every one of the girls in real life except for Amily(Emily N.) She asked to be in the story and i was fine with that.

For the loyal readers i am sorry that i never update fast, i'm honestly happy writing . I really am. I just never find the time to sit and write for you guys, 

And also. This story is probably only going to go until Chapter Fifty. If i still feel like writing i will still kepp going, i will tell you. You don't know how happy it makes me that you guys actually read my story <3 

Much love, Author<3

~~~Trevors POV~~~~~

(Okay for his Gf we're saying they met At x-factor ..hehe ) 

I have been waiting here for a little over twenty minutes, where is  she? I know we haven't spoken in awhile but is she really just not going to show up and see me? I thought we we're friends.

Just as i was giving up hope, she finally walked over to where i was.

"Hey Trevvie " She cooed bringing me into a hug 

"Hey Haylz" I said back accepting the hug

"I missed you" She said 

"I missed you too" 

"Really? "

"Of course i did, you were my singing buddy"

"That's true, but i'm still surprised you actually called me,"

"I finally had the guts to see if you remembered me" I laughed 

"Well , i do. So what crazy adventure do you have planed?"

"Well, i thought first we could go to in-and-out and get some food, and then shoot a video?" I said

"Sounds fun! I'm starving anyway."

We walked over to the fast food place and ordered, Hayley went and picked where we were going to sit while i grabbed the meals. 

I remember the first time we hung out, it was the day after auditions, We were in the same age group so we started to hangout. We would pull pranks on all the other contestants together and just have the time of our lives. To be honest i had a crush on her back then, but i never told her . Now i see her and i just remember all of that except now she has purple hair a nose piercing. But nether the less she is still beautiful. All of a sudden i was snapped out of my trance as i saw ketchup falling onto the table infront of me. I touched my forehead to find a french fry stuck with ketchup there.

"Haha very funny Hayley"

~~~~Hanna's POV~~~~~

i sat infront of my computer staring blankly as i scrolled down my Tumblr dash, i was so bored all day because no one wanted to hangout with me. Hannah is with Ricky, Emily is sad, Amily is with Sam, Hayley is with Trevor, Jc and Connor are unpacking, Kian has a crush on me so i don't talk to him and Becca isn't returning my calls. Great..