Chapter thirteen

Ricky's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all hanging out at the beach and tanning, Just having an all around good time untill Connor started to feel sick all of a sudden.

"You okay Con? Do you need to go home?" I asked concurned.

"Uhm. I'll just take a cab guys,  I don't wanna ruin all the fun" he shot a small smile and started walking up the beach back to the road.

"Awh guys, That sucks. Now Jc and Connor are gone. Oh well. Me and the rest decided just to have a good time without them.

Connor's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I faked sick to get away from the beach.

I wanted to hang out with the most beautiful girl on the whole planet today.

Emily.

Just as if magic i got a text from her :

From : Emiboo xxo:

Hey Connor! Whatcha doin?.

'-----

To: Emiboo xxo :

Just coming over to see you? That okay? I thought we could spend the day together. Like on a date or something?

>>Message Sent<<

From Emiboo xxo : 

That would be great! See you soon baby (:

----

I closed my phone as i arrived at her door. I knocked lightly, as i got no answer i knocked again. Still nothing. I tried to open the door and it was unlocked. Good job Emily, good job.

I walked up the stair and stood infront of her bedroom door.

"Emily?You in there?"

"CONNOR! HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!?!"

"Uhm. The door was kinda open.."

"Oh, Okay. Wait  downstairs intill i come down. "

"Why?"

"I'm kinda..Naked."

"Oh. uhm okay." 

I walked down the stairs giggiling a little. i sat down on the couch and took my phone out to play games for awhile,

"Boo. Ready to go?"

Emily cam down the stairs in a floral dress and a pair of blue vans. Wow, she is stunning. All the other guys will be jealous that i got such a great looking girlfriend.

Snap out of it Connor. You're going on a date.

"Yeah i'm ready, lets go!"

We walked around in the closest mall on the bulivared. Emily got hit on by about six different guys while we were inside, Do they not realize i'm here with her? And that she's my girlfriend? Gosh.

We walked into a pet store and then i saw it. The cutest little kitten ever (after Pre and Sam but still) I noticed Emily looking at it too.I went to the lady working at the counter and asked her if i could buy it. I paid for her and i got it put into a kitty carrier. 

"Hey Emily."

"Yeah?"

"Look what i got !" I brought the carrier high enough so she could see inside.

"OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S SO CUTE!"

Seeing her smile just brightened  up my day.