Chapter Twenty-Five

Emily N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke this morning on my floor with my laptop in front of my face, i stood up and walked to the bathroom. My hair was a ratty tangled mess and my makeup was smeared across my eye lids, i just decided to take a shower,

~about half an hour later,~

I scrolled down my news feed when a little message popped up. 

Sam Pottorff : Hellllloooooo :D

Emily N. : Heyy (:

Sam P. : What you doing today?

Emily N.: Absolutely nothing 

Sam P : Awh that sucks ): Hey i got an idea! Come hang out with me at the park!

Emily N : Oh alright see you there :) 

   I logged off and went to get ready.  

As usual i put on a basic t-shirt with just some colourful design, a pair of high waisted shorts and some toms. Simple, yet cute, I didn't even have it in me to put my hair up so i just left it down hanging off my shoulders. I shoved my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my house keys, 

As i made my way to the park i took in the fresh air and just enjoyed myself. As i walked through the big arch in front of the simple park i took a glimpse of the scenery. Simple play ground and a huge field with a few picnic tables scattered around. 

I walked into the field as a familiar voice greeted me. 

"Emily! Hey!" Sam jogged over to me and brought me into a hug. I hugged back with the one hand my phone wasn't in and we let go, he was dressed almost the same as the last time i saw him. Vans a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He must of noticed me staring at him cause i heard a small laugh , i looked up and sure enough, he was watching me. Blush crept across my face as i let a small giggle go. 

Sam and i Hung out together for the rest of the day basically, We got starbucks, took selfies and just enjoyed each others company. After walking around all day we sat down on a bench and just talked to each other, when all of a sudden a subject of that big beach party that happened so long ago came up. 

"Emily, i know"

"You know what?"

"It was you, i know."

"It was me what. Sam i'm confused."

"You're the girl i kissed at that beach party, while i was still with Hannah."

"How did you remember that?!"

"Because how could i forget it. It was one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

With his words i took the heat of the moment, and pressed my lips to his. As we came apart from each other he just looked at me. Slightly confused. But then kissed me again. just then, my phone rang. I stood up and pressed answer,

"Hello?" I said.

"Heeyyy Girl Heeeyy" Hannah sang into the phone

"Oh hey Hannah! How are ya' girl?"

"I'm great, just hanging out with Ricky and watching Teen Mom. "

"That sounds like a blast, i wish i could stay and chat but i'm busy"

"Oh with what?"

"I'm...Doing the dishes."

"Oh that sucks for you! Byeeeeee" 

"Bye. "

I hung up and looked over at Sam, he was already looking at me.

"Do you  have to go Emily? " He said with hurt in his voice.

"Y-yes, I do." I said and just turned around and walked away. I felt bad, but i shouldn't be doing this.

Connor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed on my bed and tried to text my baby, but she wouldn't respond. I have sent her fifteen messages and i have called her twice. Is she mad at me? I think so. I wish i had told her and didn't just leave. But i had to. I had no time. but i miss her voice so much. 

Hannah and Ricky were sitting on the couch cuddling watching Teen Mom together. That's something me and Em would do, So i just have been sitting in my bed room all day. 

Jc will be coming next weekend, and Emily has told Hanna to stay away from him. I don't blame Em for doing that, cause she must be hurt and doesn't want her friend to feel that way.

I called Em again and she finally picked up. 

"Hello?" She said

"Hi EmiBear!"

"Oh.. Hi Connor. "

"I miss you baby"

"Then why did you leave"

"Cause Ricky and i have been plaing this for a long time babe."

"Kay whatever. I'll talk to you later, "

And she hung up with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Everyone! did you miss me? <3 love you!