Chapter 24

I feel empty. My body is here but I'm not. I haven't showered or eaten in a few days. I've barely slept and when I do sleep I dream of him. All I've been doing is sitting and staring. I always thought it was tacky how in Twilight when Edward left how Bella just sat there looking out the window, but now I know why she did it. There's no reason to be doing anything because he isn't here. I tried to get up yesterday and I physically can't. My heart is just broken into a million pieces. He was my everything. I have no point in living now that he isn't in my life.

My thoughts were everywhere. I didn't even notice the doorbell had rung. I quickly got up and ran to the door hoping that it might be him.

I swung the door open and my face dropped. Of course it wasn't him. Why would he come back? I'm so pathetic.

"Hey Morgan" Kian said walking through the door and past me.

I didn't say anything and watched him walk into the living room and sit on the couch. He looked at me and patted the spot beside him. I slowly walked into the living room and sat down.

He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to him. As soon as my head made contact with his chest I started crying. All my emotions came out at once. I can't believe I am crying in front of Kian. He slowly rubbed my arm trying to calm me down.

"He left me Kian!" I slowly sobbed.

"I know. Shhhh. It's gonna be okay." Kian said.

I didn't try to fight him. I knew he was wrong. I had no chance of getting Jc back and he knew at much as I did.

"Was I...am I really that bad to be around?" I sobbed.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He whipped my tears away and never let go of eye contact.

"Morgan you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are so much fun to be around. You can always brighten anyone's day. Now please stop crying. You are to beautiful to cry." He said.

I smiled and blushed. Kian really was a good guy. I looked at him and slowly started to lean in. Our lips had barely touched when he pushed me away.

"Morgan no. I can't. You don't really like me you just miss Jc. I don't want to be your second choice. I would love to kiss you right now but I know you don't really want to kiss me." He said with saddened eyes.

He was right. I didn't really want to kiss him. I just miss Jc so much. I don't know what to do without him. I almost just kissed my best friend because I am so lonely. What is wrong with me?!

"I'm sorry Kian." I slowly said.

"It's okay but I have to go now" he said standing up. "You know I'm here for you if you ever need anything?"

I slowly nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. It wasn't like Jc's hugs though. Kians hugs are more aggressive and not as gentle as Jc.

"Thanks Kian." I whispered.

"Anytime Morgan." He said and kissed my forehead and untangling from my arms. He walked to the door and stood in the doorway. "Bye" he smiled.

I put on a fake smile and waved back. As soon as the door was closed I collapsed back on the ground. Crying because I am all alone again. With only my thoughts to haunt me.

_______________

______________

I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. I just haven't been feeling it lately ya know:/ (ps I didn't even re-read this so I hope it doesn't suck)

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter:D I know you waited a long time so I hope it's worth it:/

Okay here's the song( I don't really want to give hour outs or anything anymore bc it's silly but everyone still guess) : "for a while we pretended that we never had to end it, but we knew we'd have to say good bye. You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door. I could barely hold it all inside"

If you know that song you have a very good taste in music (and boys) and we are officially best friends! Haha

Follow me on social media!

Twitter: @morgan_spears1

Vine: Morgan Spears

Kik: morgan_spears

Snap chat: morgan_spears13

Keek: morgan_spears

Instagram: morgan_spears

(Oh yeah please if you so follow me on my ig please don't comment on one of my pictures asking me to update bc I want all this to be a secret bc I don't want people from my school seeing it and asking me about it bc it would just be awkward. I love that you guys want me to update but please don't tell me on my ig)

Anyways! I love you guys and thanks for waiting not so patiently for the update haha

~Morgan