Chapter 20

"Wake up." Jc said rolling over kissing my forehead.

"No." I said wrapping my arms around his torso. "I just want to stay here all day with you."

"I would love that." I felt his soft lips connect with mine.

"Then why can't we just stay here all day?" I begged.

"Because all the boys wanted to get together and talk about making a collab channel on YouTube and I don't want to leave you here by yourself all day." Jc got up and took his shirt off an started to look for a clean one.

"No I would rather lay here and look at that all day." I said pointing to his abs.

"I'm sure you would." Jc said putting on another shirt.

"Fine. Let me jump in the shower really quick." I groaned getting out if bed.

I walked into the bathroom with two towels. I took my clothes off as jumped in the shower.I started singing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake.

"Aren't you something to admire cause you shine something like a mirror, and I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find just know that I'm always parallel on the other side. Cause with your hand in my hand-"

"Wow I forgot how good you are" I heard Jc.

"Jc! What the heck are you doing in here?!" I asked shocked wrapping the towel around me.

"What? I heard you singing from the hallway so I thought I could hear better from in here. Morgan you are really good." I was still shocked that he was in the bathroom while I was naked.

"No I'm not, so please get out." I said pointing towards the door.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Oh come on Morgan give yourself a little credit."

"Please just get out I'm trying to shower." I said. He huffed and walked out. I have a feeling that this conversation isn't over.

I finished up and got out of the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me and walked to my room.

"You know I meant what I said" I turned around to see Jc laying on my bed.

"And what is that?" I grabbed some clothes out of my closet.

"That you can sing amazingly and that you dont give yourself enough credit."

"Oh come on Jc I know you are just saying that. Stop joking and get out so I can change." I said taking the towel off of my head so my hair could start to dry off.

"I'm not joking. You have true talent. Have you ever thought about posting covers on YouTube?" Jc asked standing up.

"I've thought about it before, but I'm not as good as those other people who post videos." I said.

"Whatever! You are way better than all of them!" Jc said wrapping his arms around me. "I could help you with the videos and uploading."

"I don't know-"

"Please just think about it." He asked pouting.

"Fine I will think about it, but please get out so I can change."

"Yay!" He cheered. He kissed me and walked out closing the door behind him. I couldn't help but smile a how supportive he is.

I changed and brushed my hair and teeth and was ready to go.

"Ready!" I shouted down the hallway to Jc.

"Well come on!" He shouted opening the front door. I ran down the hallway and out the door.

I sat in the passenger seat and buckled up and Jc started driving.

I turned on the radio and "Come and Get It" by Selena Gomez was on.

"I love Selena Gomez!!" Jc squealed turning up the volume.I looked at him shocked.

"I don't love her as much as you but she will always have a small piece of my heart."

"That makes me feel wonderful" I laughed. He just smirked and locked our fingers together.

We pulled into Connor and Abby Jo's house and I was still confused as to why we are here.

We walked in without knocking knowing that all the guys are already here.

"Whattup!" Sam said giving Jc a bro hug. I laughed and gave him a big hug.

He walked us to the kitchen where all the guys were sitting around the table like professionals.

"Finally! I didn't know when you guys were going to stop making out and get over here!" Ricky said making all the guys laugh and me blush like a tomato.

Jc sat down with the boys and I sat at the bar with Abby Jo. "So what are they talking about?"

"They are wanting to make a collab channel on YouTube which means that each boy will have a certain day to post on and every week they have a new theme and challenge"

"Oh. Sounds cool." I said.

Me and Abby Jo talked until the boys finally got done.

"So..." I asked wanting details.

"How about we tell you over lunch?" Trevor suggested. Hearing him say that made me realize how hungry I was. I nodded my head fast and we all jumped in our cars and headed to Chick-fil-a.

Once we got there we all got our food and sat down. I was so anxious to hear about the collab channel. "Okay that's enough waiting! Tell us!" I said pointing to Abby Jo.

"Well our channel is going to be called Our2ndLife" Connor said.

"O2L for short" Kian added.

"And?" Abby Jo asked.

"Every week we have to come up with a new theme and challenge." Sam said.

"Who has what days?" I asked.

"I'm Mondays" Connor said making a funny face.

"I'm Tuesday." Ricky said making a duck face with a piece sign.

"I'm Wednesday." Sam said trying to sound gangster. I just laughed at his failed attempt.

"I'm Thursday." Jc said winking.

"I'm Friday." Trevor said throwing his arms out.

"And I'm Saturday" Kian said awkwardly at the end.

(A/N I know that Ricardo was Saturday but since he left Kian was Saturday so we are just going to keep it that way.)

"Sounds like it's going to be cool" Abby Jo said. I nodded in agreement.

"Let's hope so!" Connor laughed nervously.

"Stop worrying! People are going to love you guys." I said hopefully giving them hope.

"Duh! Who wouldn't love this." Sam said pointing to his face. We all laughed at his cockiness and spent the rest of the day just hanging out and having a good time.

_____________________

Yeah this chapter sucks don't talk about it okay. I went completely blank about what to write so you get this crappy chapter.

Lately I've been thinking it could be fun to do personal imagines and post them in here...what do you think? Like y'all could tell me who you want me to write you with and ill post it on here? Yes? No? Maybe? Let me know in the comments if I should!!

The person who won on the last chapter has not replied so I just won't do a song contest this week sorry.

Oh p.s I go to the 1D concert this Wednesday (June 19) so be prepared for me to be fangirling haha

Anyway I love you all and thanks for reading!!

-Morgan