Chapter 12

READ THE BOTTOM! ALL OF IT!!! #important

__________________________

What the heck? What is he doing here? I was shocked and kinda scared of him considering the last time I saw Kian he was all over me.

As soon as Jc realized it was Kian I felt him rap his arm around me and pull me into him.

"You already know each other?" Connor asked.

"Not really. We met at a restaurant"

I said not looking at Kian because I could just tell he had a stupid smirk on his face.

"Oh well then I guess I don't have to introduce you then." Connor said sounding like he sensed the awkwardness between us.

"What should we do today?" Abby Jo asked trying to break the tension.

"Let's go to the pool!" Sam shouts. Well it is hot today so might as well.

"Okay. Meet up in 15minutes at our house." Connor said.

We all got in our cars and drive away. This time Jc sat in the back with me. Connor dropped us off at my house to change into our bathing suits and we said we would be there soon.

I ran inside to put on my bathing suit that way we wouldn't be late.

"Why are you rushing?" Jc asked walking in drinking a bottle of water.

"Because we said we would be there in 15minutes" I said rushing to get dressed.

"Why do you wanna go so bad?" He said with an annoyed look on his face sitting down on my bed.

"Okay...what's up? Why are you acting all negative?" I said sitting beside him holding his hand in mine.

"I'm not being negative I just don't understand why we have to go hang out with them?" He wasn't looking at me so I knew something was bothering him.

"Is this about Kian?" I asked trying to get him to look at me with no luck.

"Maybe..." He said pulling his hand out of mine.

"Jc why does it matter?" I asked confused on why he won't just drop it. He jumped up fastly with a red face.

"Cause you don't see the way he looks at you! Always staring and winking and calling you 'babe'. I just-" he stopped.

"You what?" I said standing up beside him.

"I just don't want you to fall for him. You'll forget all about me and leave me to be with him and I just can't let him hurt you." he was starting to form tears in his eyes.

"Jc." I said trying to get him to look at me. "Jc." I said grabbing his chin to make him look at me.

"You are worrying about nothing. I would never go for Kian in a million years. And I couldn't even dream about leaving you. Babe you have nothing to worry about! I love you and only you!" I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you Morgan." I instantly felt his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved together perfectly. This kiss wasn't like the others. I felt how much he cared and loved me. He was so slow and gentle I almost forgot where we were.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when I felt his lips part and move away. As soon as they were gone I yearned to feel them on mine again.

"I love you too Jc" I said pressing my forehead against his. I meant what I said about not falling for Kian...how could I fall for someone else when I have the best and most perfect boyfriend ever? I knew Jc was the one for me.

_______________________

___________________

Guys this is NOT the end of the story! So please don't ask or comment saying "well the ending was odd" or something like that bc it has happened a lot!

Anywhore!

If you aren't already follow me on here! I'm only 7 followers away from 100!!! So please follow!

A lot of you commented back last chapter that you wanted me to write a Ricardo Ordieres story and I'm so glad you did bc I have an amazing idea already planned! I'm gonna finish this story first though. I know a lot of you want it but trust me you don't want it as bad as I do! I'm really excited about it but writing 2books at a time is really hard to control.

Anyway I was thinking we could start playing a little game at the me of each chapter;) what do ya think?

I really want to play a game like "name the song" or "what the next line of the song" but I'm open to other options so leave me some comments on what you would like!!!

Oh and last but not least!! If you love Connor Franta (of course you do he's amazing!) go read my best friends story! It's about Connor and its called "Do You Really Love Him?" Her username is @beautifullyme99 so please go check her out! She's and among writer and I'm even in her story so go go go!!!

Okay I'm sorry for writing such a long A/N but it had to be done!

Links:

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-@ niallsnapback (1D page)

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

Feel free to hit me up on any if this sites if you ever need ANYTHING!

Okay well I think I'm gonna sleep now! It's 1:53 and I have to wake up early to get ready for church!

Oh that reminds me!! "Happy Easter!!!"

Since it is Easter I would like to share my favorite bible verse: When I am afraid I will trust in you-Psalms 56:3

That's my favorite bc I get scared very easily so I remind myself if that verse to know that God is always right there beside me holding my hand.

Okay well goodnight and thank you for reading! I have the best readers evvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaa!!!! Love ya💙❤☁